1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, High Fantasy, Magical, maybe Sci-Fi when the mood strikes me.
So here's a quick list of the type of female I'm looking for:
  • Firstly and most importantly, someone who is able to commit. Every single time I've tried to get something started on this site, my partner has disappeared forever after a few posts/pages. I need someone who understands that it is never, ever acceptable to do this. It's happened so many times I think I'm getting separation anxiety, so please be ready to let me know ASAP if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time. I will do the same.
  • Someone who is able to reply several times a day, at least twice a week. I prefer to play over Skype in the evenings for that reason, as it tells me immediately when I've gotten a response. I do my best to match post length to yours, but my default length is whatever dialogue is necessary along with simple actions. I feel it makes it more enjoyable when the reader can fill in the exact details with their imagination, and I find this method helps to maximize post frequency.
  • Someone who is able to contribute to the overall world on a regular basis. I like hearing your ideas, it lets me know you're excited about what we're doing.
  • Basic literacy, please. I'm not too picky.
Here's a quick list of things I will not do/am not interested in:
  • Anything outside of MxF, and within that, anything with more than one male.
  • Playing a non-human as my main character.
  • Partnering with non-humans outside of faeries or elves. Please no vampires/etc.
  • Fandoms of any kind.
I am willing to try or at least entertain most things, please just ask. Here's a quick list of things I very much enjoy or am interested in:
  • Incest between members of the same generation, but most notably brother/sister. Especially older brother/younger sister.
  • Characters that have magic that can be used to spice up the naughty stuff.
  • Characters in their teens.
  • Size difference (large guy, petite girl)
  • I usually like a little sexual tension before the dams break open, so to speak.
I'm normally a pretty submissive guy, but I've been asked to play dominant quite a lot, and I'm fairly comfortable with it. Whatever your "ideal" guy is from looks to personality, I'm more than willing to tailor him to you. I'd like both of us to get as much enjoyment as we can out of this. To that end, here's a list of qualities for my ideal female (Not all of these will be attainable at once). I've bolded the important ones:
  • Glasses!!!
  • Braces
  • Redhead
  • Pale w/freckles
  • Tiny. 5' or under
  • Flat-chested and very sensitive, both emotionally over it and physically (But maybe she doesn't know that yet?)
  • Timid/Shy
  • Perky/Energetic (Maybe mischievous)
  • Gloomy/Depressing (But she must have ink-black hair if this is the case)

So that's all the details out of the way. Now onto the good stuff. I don't have a wide-ranging list of ideas or pairings. I like to pick one and stick with it, and really develop it. If you've got one you'd like to explore and need a guy for it, PM me the details and I'll get back to you. But for now, I have two.

First, is the really big one. My baby. I've been developing it for years, and it's going to take a long time to complete, and I mean years. We'll be friends by the time it's over, if it ever finishes. I've crafted everything here, from the world to the characters. Most of what you'll likely want to know should be answered by reading about the two main characters, so here they are:

Roland
Becky

This RP is 99.5% plot. When/where the sex happens will be largely up to you, as it will be contained in her dreams until she finally gets up the courage to tell him her feelings and they start dating. It might seem like I've got everything planned out and you don't need to contribute, but I really do want you to put your own personal touches on her and the other characters we'll encounter (There will eventually be 4 other PCs) it's just that for story purposes, certain characters have to have certain things.

Secondly, it's a story involving a brother and sister as the main characters, as well as their cousin and the sister's best friend. All 4 have magic. This is a much more lighthearted RP, so their powers are pretty incredible. Brother controls space and elemental magic, he can teleport things and create portals. Sister can control time and healing magic. Cousin can control reality, and best friend can generate all sorts of different forms of matter by writing about what she'd like to create.

They use these powers together to basically create an RP inside of an RP to play out whatever pairings they'd like while having fun with each other. That's the basic premise. If you have any questions about it, please ask.​

I wanted to get this post up quickly. Hopefully some day soon when I decide to not be lazy, I'll actually work on prettying it up. (EDIT: Yay, productivity!)​

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to rp with you, your characters are fascinating.

Bump so this doesn't get archived.

Like I said, I tend to focus on just one or two ideas at a time. If you tell me you want to brainstorm some stuff, though, there's always the possibility I'll start having really good ideas and make some great worlds/characters.

Right now I'm kind of feeling like a knight or something and a cute witch that guides him around.

Are you still looking?
For the second one. The first one is pending with someone else, but it may not work out. I'll post up if it's available again.

Of course if you've got ideas of your own I'm always up to listening.

What about you Knight and witch idea?
I don't have anyone on that yet. It's just a baby idea, though, we'd need to brainstorm it.

I would certainly love to roleplay with you! Your characters are fascinating and so are your story lines.
Also because I am looking for someone who is commited to replies and staying with the story, so yay!
Is anything still open?

I would certainly love to roleplay with you! Your characters are fascinating and so are your story lines.
Also because I am looking for someone who is commited to replies and staying with the story, so yay!
Is anything still open?
Sorry for taking so long to get back. Saturdays are usually my board game days, I'm away from my PC pretty much the whole day. ATM neither of the ideas I've listed are available, though that may be subject to change. In the interim, I'd love to try and develop a world or some characters together. PM me and let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.