m/m

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stargazing

Original poster
Hello! :) I'm looking for someone that likes kind of... dark ideas, can handle smut and yeah... a bit of everything haha.

I have an idea in my head that I so badly would like to write about with someone.

This idea that I have, it doesn't really make any sense, it's a bit all over the place, so.. we need to fix it together!
There's a boy, maybe about seventeen-nineteen years old, he has haphephobia - the fear of being touched.
One evening he's out for a walk or something, and he sees something that he's not suppose to see. Two men killing someone, and they notice him. He tries to run away, but the two men end up capturing him and throwing him inside a trunk of a car.

When the trunk to the car is opened, the boy sees a man smiling down at him, and in that second, his whole life, his childhood - everything, didn't matter anymore.

Okay.. it sounds very weird, haha.

I want the man to be a leader for a mafia group, he's a very cold and mean person. Very often he finds a woman or man to have as his little toy, and when he gets tired of them, he kills them. But, that changes when that boy comes into his life.

So, this story will contain very bad language, light bdsm (or just bdsm, I have never really written about that before, so I want to try it out haha), and just... f-cked up stuff haha.
Together we can come up with more ideas to this story :>

If you wonder who I am... well, you can call me Bella, Izzie, or... whatever you feel like. I'm nineteen years old, and I'd prefer that the person I roleplay with is 18 or older. I have been writing for many years, but I'm swedish, my english is not that amazing... so I'll apologize already if I make many mistakes.

I try to write long and detailed answers, but... I can't promise that my answers always will be good.

Anyway, I think I want to write as the boy :) so.. I'm looking for someone that wants to be the cold, handsome man, haha. If you don't want him to be a mafia leader, that's fine, he could be... idk, it's up to you. As long as he's some kind of person people look up to, and are scared of.

If you're interested, send me a message first! I'll roleplay via skype, e-mail or wherever :)
- skype and e-mail; [email protected] haha, don't make fun of me, it's an old one. I do prefer to roleplay via skype, but it doesn't really matter. Of course we can roleplay over this site, but I'm new and barely know what i'm doing haha, so i might need a little help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: London
Status
Not open for further replies.