Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU DID WHATTTTTT
*goes to look*

Confused-GIF.gif

Also, I shall make a drifter I DUNNO. GLADIS. I WILL PM YOU FOR HELP WITH THIS OTHER CHARACTER XD

OH MY GOD SHIZZ JUST GOT REAL.*excitedly types post**Scraps my character for later XD*

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
I loved....

that chapter intro... fucking incredible and for ONCE I have NO fucking clue what is going on!

• Thank You
@Gladis my post.... Because fatherly or comforting Kizuato is so freaking cute <3 XD

It kinda looks like a yaoi scene omg XD.

@Gladis my post.... Because fatherly or comforting Kizuato is so freaking cute <3 XD

It kinda looks like a yaoi scene omg XD.

You asked for it XD

He is cute. XD

I loved....

that chapter intro... fucking incredible and for ONCE I have NO fucking clue what is going on!

Well, Wolfy.. you're the one who convinced me to kick this into motion so you only have yourself to thank. I'm glad you like it, though. ^^ And heehee... for now I'm intending to keep even you in the dark. >:3

You asked for it XD

He is cute. XD

Well, Wolfy.. you're the one who convinced me to kick this into motion so you only have yourself to thank. I'm glad you like it, though. ^^ And heehee... for now I'm intending to keep even you in the dark. >:3

Ahh but of course, I wouldn't have it any other way love. =)

finally posted - w -

OH MY GOODNESS CHAD IS GOING TO DIE!!! XD

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
@Mcfluffy

FACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HE KNOWS!!! *hides under a rock*

Brian has gone stalker mode...

Hey, I just joined this site and this RP looks great but, um... Chrome is giving me malware warnings when I try to go to the sign-up page. ._.

o.o That's weird. I don't think there should be a problem...

Maybe its the YouTube videos.... Or banner/pictures o.O. I remember joining a rp and a rper I knew said something about 'the banner is giving me a virus.' Or something :Y

Plus there's so much scrolling with most of the CS using pictures as divers. It usually makes my browser lag or things im using (like mobile mode) harder...Is it possible to put them in 'spoili'? Just a thought/idea.. :o

Nicolae, feel free to hijack Bron in your next post. X3 He'd just do as he's told, so my post wouldn't really bring anything.

Or Atleast more like, skip and say he already sent his letter to the other factions, now he's at the big top with his members...

Carnival members assemble..

Status
Not open for further replies.