Lurker Has Evolved into.....

I'm certain I'm clearly introducing myself and such to each and every person that cares to join me here. As well as clearly showing off the potential I hold in an RP setting, this gives me a lot of face time for those that would normally just "Eh" and move on.

Exactly. You see, this is a meet and greet for new members of the forum, so would you kindly keep it a meet and greet, not a greet and sod off?

Please, look at my previous post. There are IC boards for roleplaying.

Not in the mood to trample on a staff members authority right now so I'll leave it as it is. I'm sure I articulated myself well enough in here to at least catch a few glances.

Celest, I know you and I have small talk together and I've been nothing but polite to you as of thus far. Right now, however, I can feel my heart beating in my chest, causing my hands to shack while I write this down. I am extremely livid from memories coming back to the surface from events prior of me coming onto Iwaku. Right now I am not in a mood to be talked down to today. Let him do as he pleases, this is his thread and it doesn't matter if he Roleplay's while making his entry to the Forum known to thoughs who enjoy the little read of each of his posts. It's a meet and greet, like I said before, so leave it as such and let us converse with one another how we see fit.

Is there a rule that states that you can not roleplay in the new arrivals thread?

Yes, Ming, there is.

Hence why this is an intro forum.

Please take it to an rp thread.

Actually, yes, there is! We don't allow In Character threads in Out of Character areas, any more than we allow Out of Character threads or posts in In Character areas. So no more roleplaying here, guys.

Also, we DO ask that in-depth private conversations be taken to other venues. This area is for greeting new arrivals.

:(. Long Form roleplay I can understand raising a castigating eye. Unfortunate, then, that our forum limits introduction styles.

That aside, welcome to Iwaku and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Hi Danny. Welcome to the site. I'm glad you've stopped roleplaying now so I can say hello and not feel like I'm interrupting some huggly clique that's cornered themselves at the tip of the Iwaku iceberg.

:)

But I like Icebergs.... they sink ships and also there might be penguins on them.... can you deny the penguins?

Hi Danny. Welcome to the site. I'm glad you've stopped roleplaying now so I can say hello and not feel like I'm interrupting some huggly clique that's cornered themselves at the tip of the Iwaku iceberg.

:)
I just love your sarcasm Asmo.

Jesus denied the penguins. And so shall I.

The penguins belong to the Ice King and he's a sociopath.

The Ice King sucks, man. Hogging all the penguins.