Lucy

Lucythewoodelf

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi am Lucy the wood elf

Voice:soft calm happy sounding
Languages: English and native toung
Abilitys:deadly with a bow. Master hunter. Skilled at making healing potions and deadly poison

When I was 12 I went hunting by myself my parents dident know I spent hours tracking a buck I found him drinking from a puddle I I pulled the string back on my bow as far as it could go I had one chance to hit it so I took my time aimed and released it hit the dear in the heart I went over to the deer and said hyro hyn hidm wanath witch means May he find peace after death. I skinned the buck and took the meat I carried it in sack I was walking I stopped and looked around I saw smoke in the distance it was coming from my village when I got there every thing was burned nothing left I said to my self I will find who ever did this will pay with there HEAD!!!!! 2 years later I still have not found out who did it but I am getting close and when I find him I will chop off his head and feed his body to BEARS!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome, Lucy the wood elf!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Well hi there, Lucy. >:3 welcome to the community!

Welcome! And I hope you find a great group to help you with your quest.