Lucifer

Kayle giggled a bit, well he had a point, no one liked to change schools. But she was pretty sure it was a bit worse for her than for the most people. She wouldn't go as far as saying that she had it worst but she probably was at the top twenty list at least. It almost made her laugh just by thinking of such a ridiculous list. Suddenly Lu took her hand and smiled at her telling her that he had something to show her. It was a bit hard to keep up with him, if he hadn't held onto her hand then she would never be able to keep up in his pace.

He ran in to an abandoned building, it made her a little worried, what if no one were allowed to be in there? He went all the way up to the roof, at first she couldn't understand why he wanted her to come up there and it took a while before she understood because when they were up at the roof then she needed to catch her breath. She didn't run that often and her condition weren't the greatest.

After she had cached her breath she walked closer to the edge of the building roof, looking down over the city. From there she could almost see half the city, it was pretty amazing. It would probably be more beautiful if it would have been sunset. If it weren't for that she could see the school from there it would have been a really good view. "It's an amazing view." She said and smiled. She still couldn't understand why he were in such a hurry or how he knew about the abandoned house when he were knew in the city, but she didn't think about it much.

"Are you certain that people are allowed to go in to this building? People have been arrested because they have trespassed where they shouldn't you know." She were still looking out at the scene before her with a smile on her face.

It was no shock as he quickly noticed his little friend, and the man that he'd been long after. Going off of an assumption, he figured that the man was a lost soul. Jumping through a portal and making his way back into some sort of mischief. It seemed to happen often. A damned soul jumping through a reincarnation portal and finding their way back to the realm of the living. If they had truly changed then they were left alone to live their new lives. But that was a rare thing, if it happened at all. Each soul had fallen to temptation each time, and quickly returned to the depths of hell from some freak accident. Bringing them to their second end.

Looking over his shoulder, Lucifer smiled softly at her. "Well honestly I'm not sure. But it can't kill to just look. It's better at sundown. Only because, of course watching the sunset, but there's also the way the stars seem so much brighter from here once the light is all gone." He looked up at the sky's with a soft grin. Curious of what the soul that he'd tracked could have done, or be doing. His attention didn't stick for long, his eyes drifting to Kayle's eyes. Smiling, he simply looked at her. His mind racing with so many thoughts of what he could show to her.

Realizing he was staring at the girl a bit, he looked away. Hunching over the wall that kept people from falling off the building when it was once popular. "Do you like it though?"

"Yeah, it must be beautiful to watch the stars from here." She mumbled without even knowing that she talked out loud. The view were wonderful, it felt so romantic. To bad she didn't have a boyfriend to go up there with, everyone just seemed to care about her looks and asked her out before even knowing her so she really didn't know if they liked her for who she were or because of how she looked like. Hopefully she would be able to find someone that understands her and doesn't care about her appearance, but at the moment that didn't seem to be possible.

She got woken up from her thoughts by Lu's words, she turned to him and smiled. "Yeah, I like it." She said and looked out at the view again. Her eyes went to the place that had been on the news just a little earlier and her smile faded a little, now it wasn't even visible that there had been an accident at that street. But that didn't erase the fact that people had died there just a bit earlier.

Smiling, her was a bit grateful to the human world. Somewhat amazed himself at the sights it could produce. Though feeling there was little credit to be given to the human race itself, and more to the planet that so graciously allowed them salvage. Heaving a soft sigh, he stared out over the city. Watching over the streets as the world got more lively. The infinently useless human race pacing back and forth on the long streets. Bound to create chaos even without his help. Grinning softly, he returned his attention to Kayle. Leaving the weak minds below them to scramble about, falling into temptation.

"I'm sure you're busy today. So we should probably get going"

"As busy you could get when skipping school." Kayle said with a small laughter, she had almost forgotten that she should be in school at the moment. But even so she didn't have any intentions to go there, at least not during this day. She hadn't skipped classes before even though she would need it now and then, the guys always drove her insane.

"But someone that are on a business trip should be busy with work, skipping that is worse than skipping a day from school." She continued just half serious. She watched down at the street below them. All of a sudden a thought came to her, how would it feel to die when jumping off a high building? Not because she would test it out, it was just thoughts that sometimes now and then came to her. Like when she sat in the car she could suddenly get the thought, how would it feel like if she opened the car door and jumped out. There was so many ways to die in but there was only one way you could experience, the other ones would forever be a mystery.

He smiled at her, giving off a bored shrug as he watched her for a moment. With a full day left, and nothing to do. He began to have doubts of how well he could handle this situation. Limited on what he could do, and even more so when she was around. A great god or not, even he had a hard time detaining from temptation. And to him, she was rather tempting. Letting out a soft sigh, he turned and made his way back downstairs.

"Eh, business is business. It's not like I can't miss a few meetings or so." Laughter escaped him as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Holding a hand out to her in a gentlemanly manner to help her down the rest of the steps. Though it was obvious a young girl wouldn't need help down the stairs, yet still. "I'll hear it all from my secretary, who I'm sure has left me plenty of messages and voice mails. I'll continue to ignore him for awhile though. Should get you to where ever it is you need be."