Lucerne, The City of Life

hey everyone! im back from oblivion! naw, just back from exams and junk. if youre all still up for it i would like to keep this RP going!

im also adding another character!

Name: Elri Nari

Age(no limit!): 21

Personality: prideful, but not boastful, independent, always calm and gentle with animals.

Background(brief): Elri lost her sight, and her parents at the age of 8 when the family mini van went of the road in the dead of winter. Her parents were killed, and she sustained a brain injury that cost her her vision. she lived with foster parents, but despite having graduated she still lives with them to help take car of all her foster siblings(also all adopted) Tim(12), Abby(7), and Sam(6).

School Grade: she is in her second year of culinary classes specific to patisserie work.

Job: works at a Bakery/pastry shop called Confection Connection

Hobbies and Likes: cooking, baking, music, animals, flowers and herbs. she greatly embraces the senses she scan still use. she also enjoys going for drinks at more formal bars.

Fears and Dislikes: she dislikes quiet settings, the silence makes her feel lost. she hates noisy bars, because they smell of drunks and sound like hell to her. she dislikes people who pity her for her lack of sight.

Other: She owns a German sheperd named Jethro. he is a service dog, but she treats him more as a companion and a friend.

Appearance(any sort of picture, anime/real or description will do):
67661280x1024.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome! I replied, so whenever you get the time check it out

[MENTION=1127]Darkness Dies[/MENTION] [MENTION=4503]Kaera[/MENTION]
Dun forget about me! :P

Name: Phoenix Astin

Age(no limit!): 17

Personality: Phoenix is a friendly guy. He is caring for everyone but will not let people get close enough to him to care about him.

Background(brief): When Phoenix was 6 his parents were killed in a car accident on a snowy night. Since then he has been living in foster care in Lucerne. When he was 12 he got in a fight and got cut on his left eye leaving him blind and giving him a scar about three inches long.

School Grade: Junior/11th grade.

Job: Works at a local Bookstore.

Hobbies:
  • Drawing
  • Martial arts
  • Practicing throwing knifes
  • Peaches
  • Snow
Fears:
  • Guns
  • Doctors
  • Bad People
Dislikes:
  • Blueberries
  • Rain
  • Sea Food
Other: He tends to always be eating Peaches or chewing gum. He's also Bisexual

Anime_Guy_Brown_Hair.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jericho Isav

Age(no limit!): 23

Personality: He is always down on himself, depressing, thinks of himself a a failure, and always predicts the worst.

Background(brief): He lost an am when he was little due to a accident with a shot gun. He was trying to figure out the mechanics of it and... well pointing the gun at his shoulder wasn't a good idea. After that he still tinkered and ended up creating an arm for himself using basic robotics, electroactive polymers, and a couple of nurual- that doesn't matter. It looks and moves realistically is all I'm trying to say. The only difference is it is stronger than a human arm, being mechanical, and it feels like rubber to the touch. (Right arm) He is now a bum, compleat drunk that's always after alcohol. He doesn't care about most things and enjoys a pity party of one, himself. He even gave up tinkering because he wasn't 'good' enough.

School Grade: Drop out

Job: Random things he can do to get cash for alcohol.

Hobbies and Likes: Loves tinkering, loves alcohol

Fears and Dislikes: hates loud things (only when drunk) hates himself, thinks of himself as a freek.

Other: He is good at surfing

Night.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] youre accepted! have fun ^_^

Picture is up!

Name: Emerald Marina

Peronality: cheerful, tomboyish and a little naive, athletic.

Backround; emerld lives with her father. She has a rather happy girl with a normal childhood. She is currently the soccer captain of the varsity soccer team at Lucerne High.

Grade: senior in highschool.

Job: local pet shop

Hobbies/likes: sports, soccer, animals, sweets.

Fears/dislikes: she doesn't like spicy food, and she is afraid of the dark.

( First of all, sooorrry, I didn't realize that I'm supposed to be accepted first, in other words I forgot how to brain. >.< So I'm going to give this a shot, the proper way now. )

~Character Sheet~

Name: Azalea Green

Age(no limit!): 14

Personality: A fun girl to hang out with, but is only herself in front of her friends. Independent and hard-working, but her main problem is that she just can't get the hang of Maths. And maybe Science. Or Literacy.

Background(brief): Azalea Green has the busiest parents a girl could ever have. Her mother works as a chef all week long, and her father is a businessman who sells shoes in Japan. Because of this, Azalea has learnt how to be independent and responsible for herself, without the help of others. Despite the fact that she's a kind, caring person that can not only take care of herself 24/7 but can also take care of others all the same, she just doesn't get along with school subjects very well.

School Grade: 9th Grade. ( I'm actually not so sure, because I live in a country in which people who are 16 go to 9th Grade, and I just looked it up on the internet, so please correct me if I'm wrong here >w< )

Job: -

Hobbies and Likes: Loves reading, hanging out with friends and drawing. Plays table tennis in her spare time.

Fears and Dislikes: Fears sharks and large animals such as elephants or rhinoceroses. Dislikes eating fish, cheese and avocados, and watching horror films. Has allergies towards cats, but still thinks they're cute.

long%20hair%20boku%20wa%20tomodachi%20ga%20sukunai%20hats%20anime%20girls%20mikazuki%20yozora%20black%20hair%201920x1080%20wall_wallpaperbeautiful_1.jpg

~ .. ~ .. ~ .. ~

Name: Anthony Daniel Deems

Age(no limit!): 15

Personality: High ego and unstoppable when something is wanted. Rejects almost every girl that asks him out, but if he wants a girl, he gets her. Unorganized, messy and lazy, but gets something done when it's needed.

Background(brief): Born and raised in a mansion owned by his millionaire parents in Lucerne city, this young man is quite a handsome chap. He has great fighting skill, but rarely uses it. Once Anthony fell in love with a beautiful girl that didn't love him back, and ever since then he breaks other girl's hearts, remembering that his love once broke his. Hangs out in gangs and is one of the cool kids in school.

School Grade: 10th Grade (Then again, not sure about this)

Job: -

Hobbies and Likes: Likes chilling out with the gang and swimming. Lazes around and watched TV in his spare time.

Fears and Dislikes: Fears rejection, and dislikes sweet food and copycats.

Other: Anthony owns a pitbull named Jock and cherishes it and believes that it is his best friend.

butler_rp_by_kahmu84-d5auo1i.jpg

Thank you very much for reading ;D And sorry again for not applying first ._.

You are correct for the age, you can be 14-15 in 9th grade and 15-16 in 10th grade. At least where I'm from.

[MENTION=4970]Alexater[/MENTION]

Your accepted. Thanks for making up the character sheets, and you're also a little off on the time setting...

Regardless of what I may have said to the rest of you, I've decided that it should be a Sunday, and its between8 and 9 pm so everyone is sorta getting their characters to sleep so I can move to the next day.

Thanks ^^

And what's going to be on Sunday? D:

I meant that its Sunday in the rp, like the day. I want to skip to the next morning so everyone need to be sleeping.