Love Triangle

Alexis heard someone blurt that out and she lifted her head and then looked at Summerset and jumped when someone pulled her out the way and glared at him "Dude that hurt" Alexis growled at him and rubbed her arm and then looked as she saw someone form and a scared look came over her face and she was in shock, she then saw Summerset go werewolve and she was even more scared and moved behind the guy who had pulled her out the way and tears fell down her cheeks as she didn't like this at all

Summerset finally shifted back from the black three headed wolf and sat down, "Who else challenges me? anybody? Also if anyone mistreats Alexis i will personally handle it."

Alexis watched as he turned back but was still scared of him and watched as he just sat down but she stayed behind the guy that she knew now was Summerset's friend, and heard his words but was still scared of him now and tears still rolling down her cheeks and she backed up into the wall and slid down it

Summerset was now at her feet
knelt down and put his forhead apon Alexis's forhead,
a warm hand brushed the tears away.
"My deepest apologies Alexis, know ill never harm you."

Alexis looked at Summerset and followed him down to her level and his forehead on her's and felt calm at his touch and closed her eyes "I don't like it here, i want to go home" Alexis said and opened her eyes again and looked into his coloured eyes wich made her heart melt and she sighed

Summerset stayed silent, letting her calm down, he lightly kissed her soft lips, slowly. Then he returned to his seat and began reading

Alexis looking at Summerset as she calmed down and was suprised at the kiss but her lips turned into a smile and she looked at the girls in the class glaring at her and she looked at them and stood up, she wanted to go home and didn't like it here anymore, so she got her bag and just walked out the class

Summerset sighed and got up, aggravated she keeps making him get up so much, There just looking at her so what he thought, plus vampires roamed at this hour shes gonna get hurt. with that he walked out searching for Alexis

Alexis sighed and went to her locker and just sat on the floor with a sigh and put her head in her hands, "Stupid parents if they told me and showed me what they looked like as werewolves then i wouldn't of looked stupid crying and getting scared" she said more to herself but knew it was out loud

"Most wolves don't look like me, infact i might be the only one." Summerset sits next to Alexis. "Truth is i hate it, i can't stand it, but all in all i deal with it. This school..its not so bad. its your first day, and its new"

Alexis looked at Summerset and shrugged "Two of you changed and i'm guess werewolves will be the same but each different" she said and looked at him next to her "It just sort of scared me was all, i wasn't expecting that" Alexis said truthfull "Yeah it is new and want to leave already, i've never liked school, any school even the boring normal schools, i don't even know why i was sent here" Alexis said looking at Summerset

Sapphire was standing nearby, and she rolled her eyes. "You were sent here because you are one of us." She spoke up, cutting into the conversation. "Everyone here is different to normal people, but in a good way. Being different makes you cool. I'm Sapphire Mercury." She held out her hand to Alexis.

Alexis looked up at the girl "different maybe but I don't have any powers or nothing im still a normal human just I have what my family are in me, she said looking up at her "vampire right" alexis said looking up at her "im alexis lily grey" she said and shook the hand and then took hers away

Sapphire smiled. "Yeah, vampire. Don't worry - I'm not going to kill you for your blood. That is the difference between vampires and werewolves - we are more civilised." She flashed a look towards Summerset.

Alexis laughed a little "Thanks for that then, you was looking at me earlier like you was going to kill me" she said and raised an eyebrow and looked at Summerset next to her and shrugged "I can tell you guys don't get on at all" Alexis said looking at both of them

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Never have, and not likely to - ever." She glanced at the top of the room where her brother was, and she smiled. "My brother has to co-operate with him - being the senior rep - but I don't have to, thankfully."

Alexis smiled "Seems like it as well" she said smiling and looked at Sapphire's brother and smiled "Yeah i saw them talking earlier i think, Gues you two really don't get on" Alexis said grinning

"Vampires and werewolves don't usually get along in general." Sapphire explained, leaning casually against the wall. "We just don't see eye to eye on things. You'll see as time goes on."

Alexis looked at her and nodded "Mmmmm i guess they don't" she said and looked up at Sapphire and shrugged "That's if i come back after today, i just don't feel like i fit in at all" Alexis said and looked down