Love me like I'm property...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mako Torriblaidd

Stray Wolf
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female,
Genres
Medieval, fantasy, furry, slice-o-life.
I need some f/f... I really, really do.

I only ask for legibility, some competence of grammar, and at least one or two paragraphs a post! No need to go overboard on drivel.

Right now I'm craving either sister and sister or a mild femdom relationship, mild being not super hard core on the bdsm. Loving, affectionate, and a bit kinky. I would adore the latter to contain anthros but it is not required. I can play either the dominant or the submissive, for the sisters I'd prefer both characters to be in between.

So, pm me!

Also, if you have any pairings or ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm open to almost anything.

daemon_reaver

The World Maker
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All over the place
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
I need some f/f... I really, really do.

I only ask for legibility, some competence of grammar, and at least one or two paragraphs a post! No need to go overboard on drivel.

Right now I'm craving either sister and sister or a mild femdom relationship, mild being not super hard core on the bdsm. Loving, affectionate, and a bit kinky. I would adore the latter to contain anthros but it is not required. I can play either the dominant or the submissive, for the sisters I'd prefer both characters to be in between.

So, pm me!

Also, if you have any pairings or ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm open to almost anything.
mate i deal in FxF near exclusively. check out my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.