Love me like I'm property...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
I need some f/f... I really, really do.

I only ask for legibility, some competence of grammar, and at least one or two paragraphs a post! No need to go overboard on drivel.

Right now I'm craving either sister and sister or a mild femdom relationship, mild being not super hard core on the bdsm. Loving, affectionate, and a bit kinky. I would adore the latter to contain anthros but it is not required. I can play either the dominant or the submissive, for the sisters I'd prefer both characters to be in between.

So, pm me!

Also, if you have any pairings or ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm open to almost anything.

I need some f/f... I really, really do.

I only ask for legibility, some competence of grammar, and at least one or two paragraphs a post! No need to go overboard on drivel.

Right now I'm craving either sister and sister or a mild femdom relationship, mild being not super hard core on the bdsm. Loving, affectionate, and a bit kinky. I would adore the latter to contain anthros but it is not required. I can play either the dominant or the submissive, for the sisters I'd prefer both characters to be in between.

So, pm me!

Also, if you have any pairings or ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm open to almost anything.
mate i deal in FxF near exclusively. check out my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.