Lost Within (Anyone and everyone is welcome)

Jack stood in the doorway "I should follow her, make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Jack jumped out the bus and climbed a house. He followed Fern hopping from house to house. "Where are you going girl?" He grunted leaping onto a buisness building. "The main road?"

When I was far enough away and thought for sure I alone, my knees gave out and I fell to the ground and screamed. I learned a long time ago crying got you nothing so there was no point, but screaming released some of the stress I felt and I needed it badly. When I finished slowly I rose and bean the walk home but i knew it wasn't home no more. It wasn't until his I voice that I stopped dead in her tracks. I looked up and there he was, Jack. Jumping rooftops to follow me. I said noting, just stood there staring and waiting.

He would then stop and glare straight ahead seeing a man in the hood standing right in front of him.." finally some fun by myself.. those other pests were just in my way. " he had and evil grin on his face has the lightning began to form around him as the man in the cloak charged at him he then got in a defensive stance and then a very loud roar escaped his mouth and black fire with lightning wrapped around it shot from his mouth burning the man alive.. his screams couldn't be heard over the Shockwave it sent.. trees turned to ash and surrounding buildings crumbled..

Jack looked back at her rubbing his head. He jumped down and greeted her with an awkward smile. "How ya doing?" He bowed his head. "Sorry. But, I don't think you should go anywhere near the main road for now. I'm lucky that other guy was there. It'll be different next time."

I remained silent for a few moments longer. "What do you want? Are you like me or something else?" I wasn't really interested in what Jack had to say but maybe a few moments with him wouldn't be so bad. But only a few, I had to disappear and lay low for a while, lest something else happen because of me.

He stood there glaring ahead and he turned to the location they went " they want that girl.." he sighed and shook his head has he continued on his own he wanted to just destroy the demons that all he cared about.. he would then sit down underneath a tree and cross his arms glaring straight ahead.

"Eh, It's a little more complicated than that. Anyways I got to get going." Jack ran across the street. He was muttering to himself. "She'll die at this rate. I need to find a way to watch her from a distance." Jack continued walking down the road. He hopped on a white motorcycle and drove to his apartment.

I sighed deeply before deciding to take a walk. I watched from a distance all the normal people and knew no matter what I'd never be normal. "What a shit day..." I find a tree and climb up in it, claiming it as my sleeping spot for the night.

He stayed there crossing his arms falling asleep.. even though he looked asleep he still had his guard up just in case. He took a deep breath has tomorrow he knew it was going to be very troublesome. He wanted his full strength thinking that he just showed himself to the demons and possibly god. He wanted to stay in hiding but his list for blood got the best of him.

Jack woke up in his apartment he stretched his arms showing cross like tattoos on his underside of his arms. The ends wrapped around his body and are about an inch apart on his chest and back. He got up and attended to his daily hygiene. Then he opened a closet and prayed. Jack's parents were both demons, he just happened to be lucky and come out human somehow. With very little penalty as well, He was cursed with the abilities of a jack rabbit. Everyone thought god had blessed the boy because of the tattoos burned into his neck, and cast him out onto the streets. He was raised by a simple family, with basic beliefs in god. But, as the boy grew older when he read from the bible or any scripture related thing; Fire, Weapons, Food, etc. All started to appear out thin air. That was when he was approached by a warrior angel who informed him of the war going on. From then on Jack joined the fray. He loaded his weapons and threw on his hood, sweats, and shoes again. "Alright, Time for action!" He hopped on his bike and zoomed onto the freeway.