Lord Varamont's Academy (A Battleschool RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since this is my first time designing an OOC thread it is of poor quality. Any help, advice or critique, harsh or not, is heartily welcome.

Imma try! This is my first character and the first person to make a character so don't yell at me for doing something wrong.

And the blanks mean either N/A or IDK. Just tell me if I did anything wrong and again, don't yell.

And this is also not done. Not by a long shot. But I am tired.

Name: Jared Gelflash
Alias(es):

Height: 6' 2''
Hair: Sheer blonde, silver. Shaggy and flat.
Eyes: Bright green.
Distinguishing Marks: He has a scar along his left forearm.
General Appearance: He usually wears a black button-down
Strengths: He's lithe. Speedy and fast attack.
Weaknesses: His skin and bones are weak. So not a good defense, so to say. He also has okay attack/power, but I still wouldn't say it's a weakness.

Allies: {It's empty, so...}
Enemies: {'' ''}
Likes: Sunsets, Books, Breezes, Badminton, Soccer, Daggers, Drawing
Dislikes: Loud Music, Mud, Paint, Rips/Tears, Oceans
Talents: Drawing and Writing. And Archery. And Parkour. And he can be humorous.
Inabilities: His memory is just abysmal for history. He can't remember important dates and events. A little scatter-brained. And if math is a subject then math.
Fears: Hmm.... Spiders for one. And public speaking. And bees. And otters.
General Personality: He is that one quiet kid in the back of the room. When he does talk people love to listen but otherwise he is quite invisible. Except for his height. Not super tall, but above average.
Inner Personality: His head is in the clouds. He has exceptional ideas which he records in his writing. He can be a really fascinating person and he has a lot to say but he just doesn't know his ideas are good. So he is scared and just blends in.

Special Items:
Weapons: Daggers, Bow.

Brief History: [I will do this later]

Last edited by a moderator:
LORE UPDATE: Wardens

All students are put in groups called Wardens. Since this school is quite small now, the Wardens are also small, consisting of only about half a score members (A score is twenty). Every Warden has a captain, one who leads. The one who will captain a Warden is not always known. Both the masters and the students influence who becomes the captain. If the masters are wise, they will choose the student in a Warden with the best leadership skills. In other schools however, masters are sometimes influenced to choose the wrong person.

In larger schools, Wardens may have many more students, sometimes going into the hundreds. In those cases, there are more ranks than the normal Captain and Warder. There may be lieutenants, corporals, sergeants and such. In the school there is one Senior Captain, who is higher ranking than all the other captains and indeed all the students. It is a very heavy responsibility and the Grandmasters often have many difficult tasks for them.

As Lord Varamont's Academy is in a state of disrepair, Wardens have not exactly been set. They are there but they aren't set in stone and most students believe they will be reassigned when the new Grandmaster arrives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.