Lord of the North Wind
- Roleplay Invitations
- Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I prefer a style in between. I am delighted if my partner keeps up with me without overtaking me in skill, flair and length of posts.
- Favorite Genres
- Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Some Sci-Fi
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Normally not much Sci-Fi,
Lord Varamont's Academy
[fieldbox="Basic Information, firebrick, dashed, 10, georgia"]
Game Masters: Ryn ( Adaon ril'Morgerard )
Accepting New Characters: Yes
Posting Expectations: At the very least at Elementary level.
Rating: Expect blood, gore and sexual themes, though actual libertine must be taken to a Private Conversation.
Genre: Fantasy Sorcerer Guard Battleschool with a Gladiatorial side-interest.
Atmosphere/Mood: Not casual but not entirely grim either. Still a serious RP.
Plot Flow: Restricted to the school for now, with a strict plot.
Timeline: Basically a mix of Ancient times and Medieval times. There's a Roman Empire type nation as well as Medieval Kingdom types. There are also Medieval Chinese and Feudal Japan type nations.
Basic Plot: A battleschool of Warders (people who are trained to guard sorcerers) was once legendary but is now less than a shadow of what it was once. However it recently acquired a new grandmaster who is extremely ambitious and who intends to take the battleschool back to the top again.
[fieldbox="Table of Contents, royalblue, dashed, 10, Georgia"]