Lord of the Rings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia's eyes widened and she gasps when Zaos rushes at her. She narrows her eyes as he attacks her with his blade. She let's go of her side and quickly collides her small blade against his dagger. She was weak and slow so when he raised his arm again she let go of her blade as she used both of her hands to grip his arm, pushing back with all the strength she could get. The strain caused her to lose even more blood from her side. She glared at him, straight into his eyes. "Why... Are you... Doing this?!" She shouts. When looking into his eyes, she seen nothing of the elf she had known before. She started to chant in elvish, a spell of blessing and light and healing.

"Aman tel' Seldarine... Tanka harwar... Alasse minon... A' aman lissun!" As her hands began to glow a bright light around his arm.

( woo, hell to the yes )

unable to control his self Zaos attempts to use more force as he trys to pushes his arm down. his eyes narrow when he sees Nadia using her magic . He trys to pull his arm back but Nadia had a tight grip. his arm begins to burn making him start to pull back harder. he lifts his other hand and grips her neck trying to make her let go.​

When Zaos gripped her around her neck, Nadia gagged slightly but kept her hold on his arm as she continued to force her chants out, barely able to speak. Combination of a lack of air and blood loss began to be too much and she felt herself beginning to slip from consciousness, as the force in her arms began to give and he pushed down closer and closer. She lets go with one hand as she places the hand on his chest, pushing and forcing out the rest of her spell. Her hands began to shine a pure white light. Ka'rok was standing to the side prepared to strike at any second, if Nadia were to be overcome by Zaos.

Zaos grip on Nadias neck started to loosen as she continues to chant. His eyes begin to revert to normal as Nadia finishes her spell into his chest. He stumbles back as drops his blade to the ground.​

When Zaos releases Nadia and stumbles back, she breathes deeply as her vision begins to fade. She takes in a slow deep breath as she leans back against the wall and slides down it as she loses consciousness.

Zaos shakes his head trying to snap out of it. He looks up to see Karok and Nadia " wha" His eyes shoot open when he sees Nadia . With out hesitation he rushes over to her and knees down while he trys to examine her condition. He raises his hand only to hesitate to summon his magic , He takes a deep breath before placing his hand on her wound and begins to chant. To Zaos surprise his healing powers was working. Knowing it was not enough since she had lost too much blood the only way thing let was a forbidden Elven spell he had never attempted before. not caring what it would do to his self Zaos places his forehead to Nadias and begins chanting a red aura to pour out of Zaous only to be absorbed into Nadia​

• Love
Reactions: sanguineXnight
Ka'rok growls slightly as Zaos approaches Nadia and watches intently as he begins to chant a spell. After a few moments Nadia moans softly as her eyes twitch and slowly open. She closes her eyes a few times to fix her vision. "Huh.." She looks at Zaos, confused. Then she remembered what had happened minutes before. "Z..aos?"

When Zaos hears Nadias voice he started to feel relive but he could not bring his self to stop chanting, Unlike other spells this one could not be halted or the outcome may turn grim , As He continues to push his won lifeforce Into Nadia ,his body began to get cold but this did not stop him , he was already hell bent on saving her at all cost.​

Nadia stared at Zaos for a minute before realizing what was happening, her eyes widen. "Zaos.." She lifts one of her hands up to his face as she stares at him. "Please stop. I'm alright now." She begs, fearing for Zaos's well being.

Zaos ignored her words and continued until he couldn't even speak , He places his hands to the wall behind Nadia to hold his self up . " s...." He trys to force the words from his mouth but fails. After a few deep breaths he takes her hand " forgive me Nadia"​

Nadia stares at Zaos with a worried expression. "Zaos, are you alright?" She asks as she tightens her grip on his hands.

Zaos pushes his self up so he could stand to his feet . " i hurt you" he says struck with guilt . He only could remember fragments of there little fight. Though he was still weak he helps Nadia to her feet. " i fear i am more of a danger to you , the longer i stay by your side " Even though he did not want to say it but the fact that he was still infected could not be ignored​

"It wasn't your fault... You were overcome by something you had no control over..." Nadia says as she looks to Zaos. "I believe the only way you will ever be truly cleansed of the infection is if you are to leave with the rest of out kind to Valinor. It may be best if you were to go with the others before you lose control again."

Zaos steps back to pick up his blade to holster it . He looks at Karok and then back to Nadia and nods, " you are right" he says keeping a strait face, " I pray you do not enter mordor with out me" he says before turning around and walking out leaving his charm behind,

Nadia says nothing as she watches Zaos leave the room. She walks over to his charm and kneels and picks it up. She hold it and stares at it for a moment.

"What are you going to do?" Ka'rok growls. Nadia doesn't answer him as she stands and walks out of the room and heads off to another part of the keep alone.

As Zaos makes his way through the hold , He could see that the halls were filled with injured and dead men . He ignores them and heads to the front gate were he is greeted by Legols and the others ,
" how do you fair?" Legolas asks as he walks up to zaos
" shes ok " Zaos says as he leans back on a wall to take a deep breath

Legolas gives Zaos a concerned look, "And yourself?" He asks.

Off in another area of the keep, Nadia and Ka'rok were sitting atop of a ledge on the keep. She stared out into the distance deep in thought. After a few moments she gets up and begins to head towards one of the keeps exits. She comes to both hers and Zaos's horses. She gives her own a pet on his head and speaks to him in elvish. She goes to remove his saddle and reigns. She turns to Shadow and gives her a small smile and pet as well before reaching for Zaos's charm shed picked up and holding it out in her hand. "Be sure to tell him I gave this to you." She says as she places it in a pocket on her saddle. She gives her another pet before commanding Ka'rok to follow her.

" im fine " Zaos says as he looks at the others still trying to hold the orcs from breaching the hold.
Argon and the king were mounting there horses
He turns round and makes his way back to his horse.​

Nadia was riding on Ka'rok's back up the side of a mountain. She could still hear sounds from the battle going on. She commanded Ka'rok to stop in elvish once they made it to the top of the hill. She looked back at the keep for a moment. Her hood was pulled over top of her head and she took hold of her mask as she pulled it up. She softly commands Ka'rok to go and he slowly moves and begins running again.

Zaos was not surprise to see that Nadia and her horse was gone. He climbs onto Shadow ignoring what she had to say before riding into the hold to join the others. Learning there plan he decides to join in there plan and ride out with them. As the doors shoot open The riders begin to rip through the orcs making there way into the battle field.​

Status
Not open for further replies.