Loose Ends [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will raised an eyebrow. 'War? What war? A-Are you a military man too, Robin? So many soldiers here...'
Will began to feel very nervous and very defenseless. It was almost as if The Doctor could sense this.
'There's nothing to be worried about Will! I'd trust these men with my life. In fact, I alrrrready have.' rolling his R's in that strange way he often did, The Doctor nodded at Ace. 'And in another life, I one day will!' He tipped his hat to Robin.
'But War...what is it good for?'
'Erm....I know this one...' said Will, nervously. 'The accumulation of land and or territory, and-'
'Abolutely nothing, Mr Arrowsmith! Absolutely nothing!'
As Crichton entered the TARDIS, the time capsule jolted, shuddered and span. However, The DOctor seemed completely undisturbed by this turn of events. 'You see, Hope, this is how it works. The TARDIS is dimensionally trancedental, meaning that the interior exists in a pocket dimension, which is seperate from the outside. As such, any amount of space can be fit into said exterior by-'
A familiar blue vortex appeared on the TARDIS scanner:
tumblr_mdu9huTZQy1rh4ay4o1_500.gif

But as it did, a Cloister Bell rang throughout the TARDIS.

'Well that isn't very good at all....'

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150 @Cromartie Sarkissian

"More like protecting our own." Robin said. "Plegia... Our exalt's father went through them a while back, killing people there, and now, our ruler just wants peace. We defeated their Dragon God of sorts, but they're still somewhat invading." Robin put his book down. "We're not a nation of conquest. And yes, I am a soldier. I'm a military tactician."

Robin looked at Hope. "Hmm?" He straightened up. "I didn't say anything about Roasted Coconuts. Sorry. I just said that I need to get back to my homeland soon to help my king in a war he's fighting." The tactician opened his notebook from Gilgamesh, and flipped to a map of his continent:

latest

"I'm a military tactician, you see?" He said. "This is my country here." He said pointing to Ylisse. He then pointed to Plegia. "We're preparing to fight here."

(Ahh screw it. Ill use both ace and hope since I am very confused.)

Hope looks to Robin and nods* I see..... For me, well, It's a long Story.

Moments later a shuriken like glowing card strikes a lever on the TARDIS, Flung by a teenager in a formal getup, Red cape, and Phoenix-like markings on his lapels and the tube holding his cape on. "When 9 and 9 meet 9, The Depths of reason shall stir."

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

(Ahh screw it. Ill use both ace and hope since I am very confused.)

Hope looks to Robin and nods* I see..... For me, well, It's a long Story.

Moments later a shuriken like glowing card strikes a lever on the TARDIS, Flung by a teenager in a formal getup, Red cape, and Phoenix-like markings on his lapels and the tube holding his cape on. "When 9 and 9 meet 9, The Depths of reason shall stir."

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Robin sits down. "Ah. Yeah, I was also trapped in some Facility, forced to participate in a Murder Game. Bet I can say the same for you, eh? Since it seems the Doctor is collecting Murder Games participants or something." Robin opened the book he was reading in the tree. "He was also there." He said pointing to Ace.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Cromartie Sarkissian

Ace nods, Walking up to Robin and shaking his shoulder lightly. "Been a while, hasn't it?"

Hope nods. "Not really Events I like recalling..."

Ace nods, Walking up to Robin and shaking his shoulder lightly. "Been a while, hasn't it?"

Hope nods. "Not really Events I like recalling..."

Robin put down his book and looked at Ace happily. "It's been about..." He clicked his tongue for a moment. "Six? Months for me. Six months of peace. I still have the computer-book thing I got at that Gods forsaken facility. It comes in really helpful."

Robin patted the book sitting on his lap, and looked at Hope. "Same here. As I said, I've lived my life fairly in peace since then, and I don't want it to return to hell like that again."

@Mighty Roman

Robin put down his book and looked at Ace happily. "It's been about..." He clicked his tongue for a moment. "Six? Months for me. Six months of peace. I still have the computer-book thing I got at that Gods forsaken facility. It comes in really helpful."

Robin patted the book sitting on his lap, and looked at Hope. "Same here. As I said, I've lived my life fairly in peace since then, and I don't want it to return to hell like that again."

@Mighty Roman
Hope nods* Same. I became a University student, So I request the Doctor drop me off in not too long once we're all done, But other then that, I have no idea what he needs us for however. "

Ace nods* When 9 and 9 meet 9, The depths of reason shall stir. when the seal of creation has broken, A voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know, We have arrived..."

Hope nods* Same. I became a University student, So I request the Doctor drop me off in not too long once we're all done, But other then that, I have no idea what he needs us for however. "

Ace nods* When 9 and 9 meet 9, The depths of reason shall stir. when the seal of creation has broken, A voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know, We have arrived..."

"I understand." Robin put the book up to his face, and began reading. The words were in an unknown language. The tactician ran a hand through his hair. "Ergh, when will we arrive, Doctor?"

@Mighty Roman

"I understand." Robin put the book up to his face, and began reading. The words were in an unknown language. The tactician ran a hand through his hair. "Ergh, when will we arrive, Doctor?"

@Mighty Roman

tumblr_nsxtxeVAwy1r1hg2mo9_250.gif

"Hey Robin. The Doc pick you up in this snape hunt too?" Crichton was leaning against the console, idly flipping through the pages in his binder and occasionally checking his arm for the missing calculations. Crichton didn't give a frell that they were about explode or whatever. It wouldn't be surprising if he suddenly broke out and went 'eyyyyyyyyyyy' like the Fonz.

@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Mighty Roman
tumblr_nsxtxeVAwy1r1hg2mo9_250.gif

"Hey Robin. The Doc pick you up in this snape hunt too?" Crichton was leaning against the console, idly flipping through the pages in his binder and occasionally checking his arm for the missing calculations. Crichton didn't give a frell that they were about explode or whatever. It wouldn't be surprising if he suddenly broke out and went 'eyyyyyyyyyyy' like the Fonz.

@The Silver Paladin

"Err... Do I know you?" Robin asked. "Because I want to know how you know my name." He put the book down on his lap, and ran his hand through his hair. "But yeah, I'm in on this due to some guy from Gilgamesh."

"Err... Do I know you?" Robin asked. "Because I want to know how you know my name." He put the book down on his lap, and ran his hand through his hair. "But yeah, I'm in on this due to some guy from Gilgamesh."
The Doctor smiled in that mysterious way of his.
'It appears that a mild temporal disturbance has made you meet out of order! That is to say, Mr Crichton must have met you a while ago, from his perspective, while that meeting is in your personal future.' He waved his hand dismissively. 'It happens to me all the time. In fact, I even occasionally meet a version of me from the present or future! And what a strange bunch they are.'
He walked towards the TARDIS scanner, and dragged the silver screen around the console so that the rest of the group could see it.
Through the scanner, they could see a golden metropolis, with a scar-like tear in the sky, showing the Vortex beyond. Sparks flew from the TARDIS console as it moved up and down, violently. It then turned a sickly green as the TARDIS spiralled through the rift, arcing across the City.
golden-city.jpg
The Police Box then skimmed across the surface of one of the buildings, then tearing through it's golden side as if it were made of paper. Finally settling in a small room with a Waterfall gently trickling down one wall, the TARDIS then fell on it's side, sending it's residents sprawling towards the right wall.
The Doctor was the first to sit up. However, actually standing up was slow progress. He sloppily reached for his signature umbrella, which he hooked over the side of the TARDIS console to help himself up. He looked worried. Which was never a good thing. Lines projecting worry and uneasiness now lined his face.
19aew8tn5bkzcjpg.jpg

'It appears that the Old Girl didn't like our bumpy landing.' He ran his hands gently across the Wooden Varnish that lined the TARDIS console, in the same way that a rich man may delicately inspect a scratch on his Ferrari.
'You see, she's only really used to travelling through Time and Space, not through Alternate Dimensions. That said, she's done it before, but it always takes a lot out of her.

She's getting old. Kind of like me.' He said, to no-one in particular.
He put a hand to his forehead as he flipped a switch on the TARDIS console. The console resorted to it's usual blue colour. He sighed in relief.
dbb25e2e85733cafaaadacbac181e1ce.jpg

'Now, assuming you're all intact, I'd like to welcome you to Earth Designate-1610, now known as The Midas Empire! Please enjoy your stay.'
He flipped another switch as the TARDIS launched itself forward, so that it was now the right way up again. The Doctor held onto his umbrella, but took his Panama Hat off of the TARDIS coat rack and placed it on his head, now seeming far less concerned, and almost giddy at the prospect of visiting this new and unknown place.
@Thuro The Assassin Potato @The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150 @The Man Without Fear

The Doctor smiled in that mysterious way of his.
'It appears that a mild temporal disturbance has made you meet out of order! That is to say, Mr Crichton must have met you a while ago, from his perspective, while that meeting is in your personal future.' He waved his hand dismissively. 'It happens to me all the time. In fact, I even occasionally meet a version of me from the present or future! And what a strange bunch they are.'
He walked towards the TARDIS scanner, and dragged the silver screen around the console so that the rest of the group could see it.
Through the scanner, they could see a golden metropolis, with a scar-like tear in the sky, showing the Vortex beyond. Sparks flew from the TARDIS console as it moved up and down, violently. It then turned a sickly green as the TARDIS spiralled through the rift, arcing across the City.
golden-city.jpg
The Police Box then skimmed across the surface of one of the buildings, then tearing through it's golden side as if it were made of paper. Finally settling in a small room with a Waterfall gently trickling down one wall, the TARDIS then fell on it's side, sending it's residents sprawling towards the right wall.
The Doctor was the first to sit up. However, actually standing up was slow progress. He sloppily reached for his signature umbrella, which he hooked over the side of the TARDIS console to help himself up. He looked worried. Which was never a good thing. Lines projecting worry and uneasiness now lined his face.
19aew8tn5bkzcjpg.jpg

'It appears that the Old Girl didn't like our bumpy landing.' He ran his hands gently across the Wooden Varnish that lined the TARDIS console, in the same way that a rich man may delicately inspect a scratch on his Ferrari.
'You see, she's only really used to travelling through Time and Space, not through Alternate Dimensions. That said, she's done it before, but it always takes a lot out of her.

She's getting old. Kind of like me.' He said, to no-one in particular.
He put a hand to his forehead as he flipped a switch on the TARDIS console. The console resorted to it's usual blue colour. He sighed in relief.
dbb25e2e85733cafaaadacbac181e1ce.jpg

'Now, assuming you're all intact, I'd like to welcome you to Earth Designate-1610, now known as The Midas Empire! Please enjoy your stay.'
He flipped another switch as the TARDIS launched itself forward, so that it was now the right way up again. The Doctor held onto his umbrella, but took his Panama Hat off of the TARDIS coat rack and placed it on his head, now seeming far less concerned, and almost giddy at the prospect of visiting this new and unknown place.
@Thuro The Assassin Potato @The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150 @The Man Without Fear

Robin understood. He was used to time portals. He had met himself before, as well as his own grown child. He nodded. "That makes sense. Happens all the time in Ylisse."

Robin stepped out of the TARDIS and looked out at the city. "I wonder if he still remembers us, Ace. If he ever went back on his promise." Robin said. He smiled a bit at the memory. He put his books into his cloak, and put his hand on his sword. "Shall we, Doctor, Crichton, Ace, Hope?" He said.

@The Man Without Fear @Thuro The Assassin Potato @FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.