Looking to Write! (Huge Invader Zim craving!)

RaccoonGoon

Aw Jeez...
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online times vary greatly. Timezone is PDT.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, modern fantasy, romance, mixed slice-of-life, horror
EDIT: Original pairings are closed for now! Still open for Undertale or Invader Zim c:

Hello! I've recently started writing again, after a long, long hiatus. After popping in to stalk for a while, I've decided to move to this RP site from another - so please don't mind the emptiness of this account!

About me:

• I'm over eighteen, and must ask my partner is too, preferably 21+. I'm sorry! As an adult, I just feel more comfortable writing with other adults, especially since I like exploring darker themes. That said, star content is mostly a no-go for me; exceptions are possible, but I really just want a plot 100% focused on...plot.
  • Romance isn't required! Some general fluff between characters who see each other like family is great too!
  • Generally, I much prefer the dynamic of MxF or MxM, romance or not. If MxF is the focus, then I'll most likely ask for the F part.
  • Modern or unspecified time settings is where I do best. please don't make me do research for accuracy I beg you
  • My post length varies, though I average about 2-3 paragraphs. Inspiration can hit me hard, so my posts might be randomly long if the scene's good. Either way, I strive to match what I'm given! Quality over quantity and all that.
  • Expect a post...maybe once a day? Every other day? It varies. Some days I'm too busy or just not feeling it. I greatly appreciate patience, and will give the same to my partner! I'm pretty ghost-friendly too. Life happens, things don't last forever. Pop back in whenever you feel like and we'll get something going again!
  • I'm not into doubling. I'll play multiple characters no problem, but having more than one main pairing isn't my thing.
  • PM is my top preference, but I'm down for anything my partner prefers.
  • Writing samples available! I might ask for one in return.
  • I'm trying to limit myself to a very small amount of RPs, so please don't take it personally if I turn you down! Chances are I want to, I just need to have some self restraint.

What I'm currently craving:

(As usual, bold and underlined is my preferred role.)

• Death x Victim
    • or just Death x Human if 'victim' is too grim.
  • Guardian Angel x Charge
    • "Monster under the bed"?
    • Eldritch being?
  • Immortal Being x Human Companion
    • ....Eldritch being?
    • Old god?
I'm just really in the mood for some weird/powerful entity to be best friends with a normal human for whatever reason...Gimmie a love/hate relationship between a human and some ungodly monster/deity/whatever. Snarky comebacks, petty arguments, and the 'Only I'm allowed to pick on them!' trope. Also hurt/comfort because I'm a sucker for characters who might push each others buttons, but will absolutely pick the other up when they're down.

• Only Sans or Papyrus/Frisk or Chara variants. Frisk/Chara can be swapped with a human OC if desired, either male or female! If romance is involved with Frisk/Chara, I might rework the age they originally fell into the Underground to be 18+ for comfort reasons. .
  • Available AUs
    • Undertale
    • Underfell
    • Swaptale
    • Swapfell
    • Horrortale
    • Altertale
    • Dusttale
    • There's so many of these AUs, so suggestions definitely welcome!
  • Surface or Underground setting, no preference.
  • My Frisk or Chara will be female. A human OC can be male or female, depending on what my partner prefers!
  • As for other canon characters, I'm pretty confident I can write for anyone aside from the skelebros.
  • Lots of ideas in mind!

(Any mention of Frisk can be switched out for Chara or just "Human")

The Underground is in a stalemate, as Frisk decided to stay - and with that one missing soul - the barrier never shattered...

Suddenly, a second human appears in the Underground, an event that is completely unheard of considering the entrance to the Ruins opens to only one person at a time. He proves himself to be a violent fellow, matching Frisk in determination and hellbent on dusting as many monsters as he can get away with. Unfortunately for both humans, the save and reset powers can't split fairly between the two. If one attempts a reset, the other has the potential to stop it. If the newcomer attempts to reset to his last save, Frisk will need to fight through the void to pull him back. If she tries to undo the tragedy he causes, she'll have to be stronger than him to reach that Reset option. It's a battle of pure wills, and the fate of the Underground lays with whoever stays on top.

Just a starting point! I'll be playing the second human, unless my partner wants to take a crack at him (or whoever this new human is). He can also be a shared character.

- Zim/Dib. Romance or family fluff!
  • No plots in mind at the moment, though I do have tons of headcanons for Irk and Irkens we can play with. Brainstorming welcome! I'd adore an angst heavy plot with an older Zim and Dib, maybe an epic battle that pulls in the Tallest against the Control Brains? AUs also welcome so long as it isn't school-based (maybe college though?)
  • Did I mention angst? And darker themes? Let's crank this all the way up to eleven!
- OC/OC. Irken Tallest/Human maybe?

Feel free to PM me, and thank you for reading!

Last edited:
okay I'm just going to make this my general search thread. Everything updated!

Still looking! More small edits made c:

I got room for one more rp, and I have a mighty need for some Invader Zim!