ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Looking to roleplay a couple of fandoms.

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sometimes it can take me a while to respond. You're free to send me a reminder every 1-2 weeks.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Hello there! Once you finished reading my rules and fandoms and you want to roleplay with me, please either respond to this thread or send me a pm. I can't to get back to you!

• [*][*]Because I am not a minor, I ask for your to be at least 18 if you want to roleplay with me. In case you need to know my age to see if we're a good match, I'm currently 21.
    [*]I go by line counts, so my minimum is 5 and my maximum is around 12-15 desktop. I can either write in one giant paragraph or separate the response in separate paragraphs.
    [*]I personally like adding gifs/visuals to my replies, but they're optional.
    [*]Cursing and smut are also optional.
    [*]My triggers are rape, suicide, self-harm, seizures, and extreme detail of gore.
    [*]I usually roleplay OC x Canon, and doubling up is required. All of my OCs are female, and they have male crushes.
    [*]I prefer mxf parings, but I don't mind any other pairing as long as we can fade to black when it comes to smut.
  • [*]Until Dawn with my crush being Josh Washington and my OC faceclaim being Aerith from the Final Fantasy VII / Remake.
    [*]I have two OCs for Fire Emblem Three Houses. One OC has her crushes being either Dimitri Alexandre Bladdyd or Yuri Leclerc, and I have another OC where her crushes are either Claude von Riegan, Hubert von Vestra, or Ferdinand von Aegir with her faceclaim being Nana Shimura from My Hero Academia
    [*]Once upon a Time with my crush being Mr. Hyde and my OC faceclaim being Liz Gillies.
    [*]Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony with my crush being Kokichi Oma and my OC faceclaim being Sena Kashiwazaki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.
    [*]Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair with my crush either being Gundham Tanaka or Nagito Komaeda and my OC faceclaim is Izumi Akazawa from Another. For this one, I had an idea where we combine both Goodbye Despair and Ultra Despair Girls and our ocs can adopt the Warriors of Hope. Ever since I heard of the kids backstories, I wanted to give them the love they deserve. Especially Nagisa Shingetsu, who my OC would adopt. If you would rather just do this idea on my side or not to it at all, then I'm willing to just roleplay Goodbye Despair.
    [*]Power Rangers in Space with my crush being Andros and my OC faceclaim being Ariel Winter

Last edited:

Onslaught

Watch Me Burn
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Do you know Final Fantasy's storyline? I've been looking for someone who could play Aerith to my OC in an AU.

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sometimes it can take me a while to respond. You're free to send me a reminder every 1-2 weeks.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Do you know Final Fantasy's storyline? I've been looking for someone who could play Aerith to my OC in an AU.
I don't actually. I only used Aerith as my Until Dawn OC faceclaim, I don't actually roleplay the Final Fantasy games. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Still looking!

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Still looking! I also updated the Fire Emblem:Three Houses one, since I'm making a new OC where her crush is either Claude von Riegan, Hubert von Vestra, or Ferdinand von Aegir.

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Still looking! I added my second Fire Emblem: Three Houses OC and her crushes since she's finished, and I also added Power Rangers in Space in my current list of fandoms!

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Still updated! I updated the rules a bit.

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Still looking!