Looking to re-discover my love for RP.

• Thread starter Frostbitten Chipmunk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it's okay. I'm still up for it too, just need to know if we need anything more done, and who will start.

Well, which one are we doing? The Borderlands type or the FF + Zelda type? I like both and I wouldn't mind doing either. Also, you should start >.>

Well... Steampunk pirates fits much easier into the FF/Zelda style of universe. I'll grab a coffee and try out an intro shortly.

EDIT: Some things came up; I'll try the intro again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tainted Imperfection: So we've got a title, rough detail on my character and a clearer one on yours. If this is steampunk airship, I've got an idea for us having an automaton on board, for loading, unloading, and general repairs to the ship. Should I start this, since my character's probably the captain?

Okay. With it being late where you are, I probably won't have it ready in time for you to post, but I'll try to get it done later today.

Hattori: I was hella confused last night, thought I was supposed to be starting a totally different RP. @.@ I'll get onto the RIGHT intro today.

Quiet One: I'm sure it's not too bad.
Edit: That is a freaking awesome intro.

Edit the two: Hattori - https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-edge-of-infinity.46363/ Kinda Borderlands-ish. I hope I didn't go overboard or too far from what you hoped for. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
Status
Not open for further replies.