Looking for things to draw

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomeness! I have two characters, but if that's too much, I'll just post the one ^_^
No, two's fine! It might take me a while to get them done though as I still have a couple of others to do but I've been procrastinating a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
No, two's fine! It might take me a while to get them done though as I still have a couple of others to do but I've been procrastinating a lot.
Thanks, you're awesome! If you need any more details, I'll add as needed! The two characters are sisters so one pic is enough.

http://nayaair.deviantart.com/art/Nimue-the-Elf-603964713
Nimue is about 5'6 feet tall and weighs around 130 lbs. She is extremely fit from living most of her life in the forests of the world. She has fair toned skin, mostly due to being an elf, with a sprinkle of freckles over the bridge of her nose. Her sable brown hair goes just past her shoulders and is pretty straight, bangs framing the sides of her face when she ties it up to keep out of her eyes. Her eyes are a leaf green and somewhat tilted upward at the edge, framed by long dark lashes. She has the typical pointy elf ears.
She tends to wear simple clothes, usually a beige blouse tucked into brown leather pants and a green woolen hooded cloak. She carries a longbow on her back and a small sword at her waist.

Karine is around 5'5, with a slim willowy body, which may look fragile but is actually hiding quite a bit of strength. She has fair skin and long thick and straight red hair that she keeps tied in a ponytail, long bangs framing the sides of her face. Her greenish grey eyes are wide with thick eye lashes, with a look of endless curiosity in them. Her ears are a little pointy at the tip. She wears a long grey loose dress and a brown hooded cloak on top. Despite her simple clothes and rather drabby clothes, she seems to shine and is more than a little attractive.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Stop procrastinating, then. XD

If you are still taking requests, I may have a fun challenging one :3

Little bit of a creepy smile. XD
If you could possbly fix that and maybe make her face look a bit like a modern anime style, then everythign would be perfect. :3

Other than that, her outfit, posture and body looks amazing. Nice job on replicating the car parts, including the livery. You did forget the car parts around her waist and hips, though. The rear of the car should be there, but it's ni biggie. You wouldn't be able to easily see it from the front anyway. XD

Little bit of a creepy smile. XD
If you could possbly fix that and maybe make her face look a bit like a modern anime style, then everythign would be perfect. :3

Other than that, her outfit, posture and body looks amazing. Nice job on replicating the car parts, including the livery. You did forget the car parts around her waist and hips, though. The rear of the car should be there, but it's ni biggie. You wouldn't be able to easily see it from the front anyway. XD
Sure, I'll change them things now!

Awesome. i didn't really expect you to, but if you're willing to do them, I will definitely not say no. :)

If you will give me a bit I will get her desc up :3

The woman in front of you stands pround and strong, constantly walking in a way that while it may seem awkward to the common eye, for those with a warriors training, she is always ready to fight if attacked. She stands at 5'7 and seems fairly muscular. When she speaks her voice is a tad bit lower than most female's but it is still noticable that it is female, and that she is, even behind her armour, as her body shows slight curves. When without her armour, it is even more obvious she goes into battle and comes out victoriously. Her skin, when seen, is riddled with scars that show her battles. From sword cuts, to puncture wounds from arrows, she seems to have it all.
Recently, she stopped wearing her armour, and no longer often wields her large weapons, instead dresses in well, dresses. She does this as she is visibly pregnant, a baby bump showing on her midsection.

She has shoulder length black hair, and copper eyes. Is that enough Desc?

The woman in front of you stands pround and strong, constantly walking in a way that while it may seem awkward to the common eye, for those with a warriors training, she is always ready to fight if attacked. She stands at 5'7 and seems fairly muscular. When she speaks her voice is a tad bit lower than most female's but it is still noticable that it is female, and that she is, even behind her armour, as her body shows slight curves. When without her armour, it is even more obvious she goes into battle and comes out victoriously. Her skin, when seen, is riddled with scars that show her battles. From sword cuts, to puncture wounds from arrows, she seems to have it all.
Recently, she stopped wearing her armour, and no longer often wields her large weapons, instead dresses in well, dresses. She does this as she is visibly pregnant, a baby bump showing on her midsection.

She has shoulder length black hair, and copper eyes. Is that enough Desc?
Yep! That should be enough. I'll just ask if I need anything else.

the_light_behind_your_eyes__by_akuma_tono-db014wp.png

@Navuso
Sorry, it took so long!
Hope you like it~

Last edited by a moderator:
kitsune_by_akuma_tono-db014wp.png

@Navuso
Sorry, it took so long!
Hope you like it~
It didn't take that long, lol. I love how he looks. Those clothes are absolutely PERFECT for him as well~

I just... I can't put into words how amazing this is~ THANK YOU~<3 ♥♥♥

It didn't take that long, lol. I love how he looks. Those clothes are absolutely PERFECT for him as well~

I just... I can't put into words how amazing this is~ THANK YOU~<3 ♥♥♥
It's no problem! Glad you like it.

oh shit whaddup.'

Hey there! So I hear you're an artist. I looove artists <3

How would you feel about drawing some anthros?

because I have a couple of people you could draw If you're up to it ;)

Firstly, Kar Maldov (or cringy Nue Person)
8d4cfc3f37077ee024df09bf8d17d7bd.jpg
55b986e63839ffbac8ff4a0d7bf9753f.jpg
5558a511bd739aaf54c3bd0173eb0d59.jpg
Secondly there is Samoa Toskvich, a character of mine.
7Lknt0o.jpg

If you wish to do either of these, let me know for additional details

oh shit whaddup.'

Hey there! So I hear you're an artist. I looove artists <3

How would you feel about drawing some anthros?

because I have a couple of people you could draw If you're up to it ;)

Firstly, Kar Maldov (or cringy Nue Person)
8d4cfc3f37077ee024df09bf8d17d7bd.jpg
55b986e63839ffbac8ff4a0d7bf9753f.jpg
5558a511bd739aaf54c3bd0173eb0d59.jpg
Secondly there is Samoa Toskvich, a character of mine.
7Lknt0o.jpg

If you wish to do either of these, let me know for additional details
I'll draw both of them if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.