Looking for things to draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Naresho

Original poster
Hiii!
So, I've been drawing for a few years but recently I haven't really been motivated to draw anything so I was wondering if anyone wanted me to draw any of their characters? I'm relatively new to drawing people but I'm wanting to practise them more (cause I suck at drawing bodies.)
Anyway! I mostly draw guys, I don't think I've ever drawn a girl, but I'll try my best if your characters a girl and you want me to draw her. I can do traditional or digital drawings so just tell me which one you would prefer and I'll do it!
Here are some examples:
  • jokertrad_by_akuma_tono-daxekyz.png
  • boy_by_akuma_tono-daw4ffr.png
    noiz_by_akuma_tono-davd8d3.png

Heya! Lovely art.
If you're up for it you could draw my new persona. :> For a little background on her personality, she's super evil and rude. Do with that what you will, here's two drawings of her (you may need to change your theme color to something other than black briefly to see her feet in the first photo, should you need it.)
ART - Vee's Art Gallery

Heya! Lovely art.
If you're up for it you could draw my new persona. :> For a little background on her personality, she's super evil and rude. Do with that what you will, here's two drawings of her (you may need to change your theme color to something other than black briefly to see her feet in the first photo, should you need it.)
ART - Vee's Art Gallery
Thank you~
I'd love to draw her! I've never drawn a girl before but I'll try my best.

• Love
Reactions: Flannel
What lovely pictures! :heartbeat::heartsmile::heart: what do you need to be able to do a drawing?

[BCOLOR=transparent]ok![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [BCOLOR=transparent]Frederick Bern[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]gender: male[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]age: 15[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]enthincity: German/eastern european[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5 feet exactly[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]weight: 90lb (slightly underweight)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hair color: Chocolate brown[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hair style When in a high ponytail (which is what he usually wears) it it goes down to the end of his butt, when it is down it goes to his ankles. It is very straight and soft (hair style reference ( it's just a reference! )[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] Eye color: Bright green[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]face shape: oval/narrow[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]nose shape: small and narrow[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]eye shape: round[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]glasses?: yes, rectangle wire framed glasses[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]over all body shape: narrow, lean, over all pretty feminine but you can still tell it's a guy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Most common facial expression: in deep thought[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Ps. He likes flowers[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]clothing:
2uh5l60.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Thank you so much![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

I would love it if you could perhaps draw a character of mine? The first picture linked is to give you an idea of what type of clothes she'll be wearing, her facial features, and hairstyle. Her shoes are more like those in the last picture linked, and I'd like a pose similar to that last picture.

Name: Clara Kobaruto
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/7d/0b/b77d0b2415a10889e8edcefa6d1ed57b.jpg
Clara stands at a very tall 6'2", weighing in at 150 lbs, with a very toned and slightly muscular body, with an hourglass figure, and quite a bountiful chest (much bigger than what the picture shows). For her outfit, it can best be described as a combination of a version of the clothing in the picture, plus the parts of this car (http://www.aniroleplay.com/photos/47/18/7458153816303469325.png), in the style of this (http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums...5-9f75-4d5a-9d13-f4fad981e809_zpsfsn0pnbp.jpg). Her hair is orange, and her eyes are a yellow-ish white colour. Her shoes are thigh-high boots with the car's front wheels as the heels, her skirt is black, the collar of her shirt being black, the tie coloured turquoise, and the rest of her clothing also being black. The front of the car covers her chest (along with part of the wide-arches), while the front doors attach to the sides of her arms, her gloves extending down her arm to allow this to happen, while the rear of the car from the rear doors and back (including the wide-arches and the GT-style wing and rear wheels) wrap wround her hips, waist and butt. The roof box also becomes a grey backpack with black straps.
Prefered medium: Digital

Here's a photo of the front of a Cadillac CTS-V estate as the picture of the orange one only shows the side.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/d6/30/21d630d876a2ca601c5a45a0be7ac7d3.jpg

I would love it if you could perhaps draw a character of mine? The first picture linked is to give you an idea of what type of clothes she'll be wearing, her facial features, and hairstyle. Her shoes are more like those in the last picture linked, and I'd like a pose similar to that last picture.

Name: Clara Kobaruto
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/7d/0b/b77d0b2415a10889e8edcefa6d1ed57b.jpg
Clara stands at a very tall 6'2", weighing in at 150 lbs, with a very toned and slightly muscular body, with an hourglass figure, and quite a bountiful chest (much bigger than what the picture shows). For her outfit, it can best be described as a combination of a version of the clothing in the picture, plus the parts of this car (http://www.aniroleplay.com/photos/47/18/7458153816303469325.png), in the style of this (http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums...5-9f75-4d5a-9d13-f4fad981e809_zpsfsn0pnbp.jpg). Her hair is orange, and her eyes are a yellow-ish white colour. Her shoes are thigh-high boots with the car's front wheels as the heels, her skirt is black, the collar of her shirt being black, the tie coloured turquoise, and the rest of her clothing also being black. The front of the car covers her chest (along with part of the wide-arches), while the front doors attach to the sides of her arms, her gloves extending down her arm to allow this to happen, while the rear of the car from the rear doors and back (including the wide-arches and the GT-style wing and rear wheels) wrap wround her hips, waist and butt. The roof box also becomes a grey backpack with black straps.
Prefered medium: Digital

Here's a photo of the front of a Cadillac CTS-V estate as the picture of the orange one only shows the side.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/d6/30/21d630d876a2ca601c5a45a0be7ac7d3.jpg

Sure! I'll try my best!

If you're still interested in doing these, think I could get one of Hegashi? The outfit can be whatever you think would fit for him.

With tails - As a normal human

Traditional or digital is fine, whichever you'd enjoy more~

Thank you for considering, even if you might not be looking for more requests, lol ♥♥♥

If you're still interested in doing these, think I could get one of Hegashi? The outfit can be whatever you think would fit for him.

With tails - As a normal human

Traditional or digital is fine, whichever you'd enjoy more~

Thank you for considering, even if you might not be looking for more requests, lol ♥♥♥

I'll draw him. It's no bother!

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
@Naresho are you still taking requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.