Looking for someone to play a male char

Y

Yara

Original poster
Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can accept to do a beginner/Elementary Rp with me since english is not my first language V.V I would like to play a Female character , so you would be the male.

This would be also my 1St Rp in this Web :P . the reason i choose this category is because i do love Romance. It can be a dramatic, deep, romantic, caring , passionate, strugle .... i Just like to explore diferent couples themes!

SO there is a list of couple subjects i would like to try ( you can give me new ideias as well!)

* Vampire/ Blind Woman
* Demon/ Mix Human- Demon
* Medium / Police
* Soldier / Pupil ( look tomboy and hides the fact that shes a woman)
* Hybrids ( can be the 2 or just a char)

xD for now i think thats what comes to my mind, I would love to know your feedback so feel free to talk to me :)
After the choose we can discuss both about the main subjects and such!
Also, time to time i tend to draw scenes of my last Rp's XD so if i feel and have time i might make visual scenes as well.

Hello! I would love to rp, currently hte Soldier/Pupil interests me the most but I have very few limits and can generally be very flexable with how you want my character to be.

Reactions: Yara
Hello! I would love to rp, currently hte Soldier/Pupil interests me the most but I have very few limits and can generally be very flexable with how you want my character to be.
awww *-* thank you for being interest!
Would you like to share with me your thoughts? please feel free