4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Mostly I really, really want to use my stupid, ancient OC in something. At this point I don't care much what that something is! 8( He's very adaptable. Ideally something dark, though. I fancy the idea of him being a street rat that ends up in a precarious situation with someone who was kind enough to take him off of the streets - whether that be indentured servitude or something else. Or something involving petty rivalries. I dunno, man - if you have an idea that he might work in, just shoot it at me. I'm open!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/adrien-lachance.197/

I mean, 'I'm open' applies to anything else. Don't even need to use that character. I like dark themes, yeah, but I'm also currently about that fluffy, comedic life. Just hit me up with yo ideas.

Elements I like:
- (Tw)incest [sibling/sibling only]
- Heat/oestrus/knotting
- Dramatic age differences (no character younger than 16, though)
- Hurt/comfort (basically my favourite thing)
- Monsters
- Feminine boys topping macho men
- Bossy/dominant bottoms (aforementioned stupid, ancient OC is definitely a bossy bottom)
- Older women teaching shy virgin girls what they know
- Ambiguous genitals/futanari (specifically the 'gal has both an innie and an outie' kind)
- Tying into the above - oviposition (but only!! if none of those eggs get fertilized)
- Coercion/black mail
- Cross dressing

Shit I really don't like:
- Parent/child incest
- Anything you'd do in a toilet
- Daddy kink
- Pet play
- Pregnancy/m-preg/children pls no

Otherwise, there's my House Eros page that goes into more detail about what I like and don't like.

Some important things to note about me:
- I'm forgetful, easily stressed, and have weird rituals about replying to people. I never purposefully ignore anyone, I promise. Feel free to jab me if you think I've forgotten.

- I'm not a rapid-fire role-player. I tend to write detailed posts and get distracted easily. My average is probably 3-4 paragraphs tbh, though that changes depending on the current pace of the role-play. I never churn out one liners, however, and I'd appreciate the same from you!

- I don't really like to format my posts. I don't care if you do, but I just like to get to the meat of things.

- I'm typically an aggressive role-player but I prefer not to have a submissive partner, you know what I mean? Let's work things out together!

- Speaking of 'submissive,' I really dislike the whole seme/uke/dominant/submissive thing. I really don't believe that for a story to work you need a dominant and a submissive character. I mean, in bed it's one thing, but as far as personalities go? Submissive characters with no back bone are not fun to play with, imo. I love power struggles. Mostly, however, I like characters with depth.

- I love to chat OOC. I like to make friends. I like to know my partners are as excited about the role-play as I am. I like to find songs that suite my characters and the story. If you like those things, too, I think we'll get along great.

- I have infinite patience and I will never pressure you for replies. I understand that this is a hobby, and we all have real lives outside of the computer screen. If for whatever reason you're not feeling the role-play any more, that's just fine. I don't mind. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, but even if you don't, whatevs. It's no skin off of my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.