Looking for MxM Rp's!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

How much do you love yaoi?

• Total voters
A

Average_Life

Original poster
BCxD4.jpg

Hello <3

Hi there and welcome to this thread! I am, obviously, HaydenLavisky, but you can call my Hayden or Hayhay. So for this particular thread, I have a few rules that I would like to be applied, the bolded ones being the most important. I'll also include pairings and a few plot ideas if I come up with any.

~Rules~

I usually don't do supernatural or fantasy, but I do from time to time if it sparks my interest.

No Godmodding. It's really annoying when your character can never be hurt and is perfect in every way.

Tell me if you don't wish to continue. I've had millions of cases where people left without word and then wouldn't answer if I ask if they were done with the RP or not.

No one-liners. I get that sometimes, brains cease to function, but do try your best to add some detail or something to make sure it's not one line.

Aaaaand, that's about it. ONTO THE PAIRINGS!!

~Pairings~
(Probably more to come)
Bolded will be what I wish to play, but not put into stone

Twincest
Brother x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Nerd x Jock
Out of the closet x Not out of the closet
Furry x Furry
Shifter x Human
Vampire x Human
Dragon x Rider
Dragon x Human/Mythical Being
Omegaverse
LoZ: Link x Prince Sidon
Link x Remus
Dipper x Bill Cipher
Johnny x Other Character
(Sing Movie)

Bumblebee x Other Transformer/Original Character
Toothless x Other Dragon

~Plots~

Nothing to see as of right now. I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: London
Would you like to RP VampirexHuman mixed with BrotherxBrother? I could come up with a plot for it.

FurryxFurry / out of the closet/ in the closet? Can we mix those too.

Sure thing. What plot were you thinking? Or did you want to come up with one together?

Are you still looking?

Hello! I am new to this site and am looking for an rp to get me going through the motions, would you be interested in rping with me? I have a pretty bare plot in mind and I absolutely love Yaoi so I think we could have a bit of fun with it?

• Love
Reactions: Stheno
Hello! I am new to this site and am looking for an rp to get me going through the motions, would you be interested in rping with me? I have a pretty bare plot in mind and I absolutely love Yaoi so I think we could have a bit of fun with it?
Sure, how about you PM me? If you don't know how, go to the envelope, hit start a new conversation, then type in my name. IT should pop up. Or you can click on my screen name and it will open a small slide, then click start a new conversation.

Howdy there, are you still looking for new peeps?

I'd love to do a brother x brother with you. If you're still interested.