1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Multi para roleplays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by deadtotheworld18, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there so i am looking for a good roleplayer. I am looking for a good action romance roleplay, please note that i do most of the time play a male charecter sometimes a female and i would like to keep it mf or fm but sometimes and this is only if i really like the story will i do a mXm or a FxF, I am trying to increase my paragraphs for each post so please bare with me. I know my spelling and grammer are horrible but i hope you can look past that. I love to try any kind of roleplay anything like that, but some of the ones i will never play and some of the roles i will not take on." Abusive father or anything of the natuer, A creeper you know a stalker unless it is only for a small part of it, Baslicly anything that just does not sit right with me which is a small list but i think it will be rare someone finds it, Lets see i am aslo very good at playing a charecter but i am still learning, i can do a very good insane man so that works for an enemy for the plot....any who message me i am so board

2. Shoot me a message if you're still looking for partners :) I'm pretty laid back, but also working on more in-depth responses. I have no problem being a female in a mxf romance. Just let me know if you need a cs (what details?), and a basic plot, and we're good to go.

3. I am pretty much up for anything.
    Check out my Roleplay Resume.

I was wanting to chat with someone and build up a plot together.
    I will be online each day if you are looking for a active Roleplayer.

Swing me a message if you are interested, I would like to hear from you.
    Peace.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.