Looking for Multi para roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deadtotheworld18

Original poster
Hey there so i am looking for a good roleplayer. I am looking for a good action romance roleplay, please note that i do most of the time play a male charecter sometimes a female and i would like to keep it mf or fm but sometimes and this is only if i really like the story will i do a mXm or a FxF, I am trying to increase my paragraphs for each post so please bare with me. I know my spelling and grammer are horrible but i hope you can look past that. I love to try any kind of roleplay anything like that, but some of the ones i will never play and some of the roles i will not take on." Abusive father or anything of the natuer, A creeper you know a stalker unless it is only for a small part of it, Baslicly anything that just does not sit right with me which is a small list but i think it will be rare someone finds it, Lets see i am aslo very good at playing a charecter but i am still learning, i can do a very good insane man so that works for an enemy for the plot....any who message me i am so board

Shoot me a message if you're still looking for partners :) I'm pretty laid back, but also working on more in-depth responses. I have no problem being a female in a mxf romance. Just let me know if you need a cs (what details?), and a basic plot, and we're good to go.

I am pretty much up for anything.
Check out my Roleplay Resume.

I was wanting to chat with someone and build up a plot together.
I will be online each day if you are looking for a active Roleplayer.

Swing me a message if you are interested, I would like to hear from you.
Peace.​

Status
Not open for further replies.