Looking for Medieval Vampires and other Beasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that the story starts with a who-dun-it and a suspect is trying to prove their innocence. Also was thinking that the killer may not be a monster at all, just in their soul.

Depending on who wants to be the suspect, I'll come up with circumstantial evidence that makes the town folks suspect them. I'm hoping for a monster suspect that is male for more ammunition because I'm leaning toward a female victim.

Idea.

What if our group of characters becomes a sort of problem solvers rag tag group of mismatched monsters (or humans), that are summoned/requested to solve the more gruesome and mysterious crimes such as this one you have planned. In medieval/beastie times, such a group would be needed. If one of us is a suspect in the beginning, joining up for one reason or another to prove the innocence could be the forming of the group and then they can have awesome medieval fantasy CSI adventures that were political motivated (race pitted against race to cause strife or war) or just creepy gruesome murders on an individual basis.. possibilities are endless! XD

This sounded good in my head.... >_>

Sweet. Looks like we have a loose plot to work on, now then.

Yeap, I have a loose web starting in my mind of what's going on for the first "case" so to speak, just need a male character to frame.

Ah, how would that work? I just consider a werewolf a human that gets furry a few times a month.

I was thinking a normal human, cursed by to turn into a werewolf when ever he extreme anger or in pain, causing him to go into a blood thirsty rage! Kinda like split personality's

Oh, well that's a normal werewolf to me. You want to play that way, no problem.

Sweet! So is there gonna be a plot?

Oh and few more idea's

Harpies and minotaurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.