Looking for long term M or F [I play male and female]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

March

Original poster
Hello my red bean buns~ My name is March! But you could call me Paci or coleslaw as well~! I am a 17 year old female looking for a male from ages 16-older! I am pretty lay back and typically easy going when it comes to rping things but I do get irritated easily so please read my dos and donts below~ it'll mean so so so much to me~ I am a junior in high school but I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm pretty much on here 24/7. I have been rping for about 7 years now so I am quite advanced and I do read over my stuff to make sure there's no punctuation errors or grammar errors, etc. and I tend to write around 2-5 paragraphs. I've learned to be pretty cool with any genre if the plot pleases me. [I'm also a people pleaser]

REQUIREMENTS
-2-5 detailed paragraphs! My writing is reflected off yours! So if your posts are small so will mine.
-I am always on so I'd like you to be speed of light to multiple posts a day. [Optional]
-I want you to take the role-play seriously.
-Don't PM me to rp then never message me [Especially when we're figuring stuff out] if you know you're too busy to rp then please don't PM me..
-Please talk to me!!! If something is bothering you then tell me!!
-I am very passive so I'd like you to take lead more!
-I do like you to do a character sheet for me w/ a realistic anime or anime picture~
-HAVE FUN!! I don't want our role-play to be a hassle to you!

MY DOS AND DON'T
-God complex is a no no [Like don't control my character please]
-Do not ask me to do MxM
-Figure stuff out with me
-Don't ask to do non-romance, I'm not good at it and I will quickly get uninterested with the rp.
-Tell me if something is bothering you
-Tell me if you will be gone for a while because if you are gone for too long then message me back without reason why you were gone I will probably ignore you back.. [I'm also an asshole so yeah.]
-Be nice please, I'm sensitive
-Again HAVE FUN!!

~

ONE X ONES
YOU'RE THE LEFT, I'M THE RIGHT

Slice of life
Doctor x Patient
Tall popular guy x average former bully
Mean/popular x Airhead/shy
Uncle x Niece
Teacher x Student
***Jock x Band member
Bully x Deaf girl

Thriller/Action
Killer x Killer
Cop x Killer
Detective x Killer
Stalker x killer
Hitman x killer
Hitman x target
Hitman x Targets daughter
Target x Female hitman
Cop x Female hitman
Detective x Female hitman
Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Fantasy
Arranged marriage
Indian x Villager
Villager x Indian
Prince x Princess
Knight x Princess
Guard x Princess
King x Princess
Pirate x Lost princess
Thief x Lost princess
Prince x Witch
Prince x villager
Prince x lost princess

Slice of life
New girl x Geek
New girl x Bad boy
New girl x Bully
Old friends
Bad girl x bad boy
Suicidal x Bad boy
Hippy x Bad boy
Good girl x bad boy
Color blind x Colorful
Colorful x color blind
[honesty any highschool setting]

Slice of life
Sister x Sister
Bullied x Bully
Bully x Bullied
Childhood friends
Rivals
Ex friends
Tall popular girl x average former bully
Mean/popular x Airhead/shy
Teacher x Student
Doctor x Patient
Bully x deaf
Jock x Band member

Thriller/action
Killer x Killer
Cop x Killer
Detective x Killer
Stalker x killer
Hitman x killer
Hitman x target
Hitman x Targets daughter
Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Fantasy
Arranged marriage
Villager x Indian
Princess x Princess
Knight x Princess
Guard x Princess
Queen x Princess
Pirate x Lost princess
Thief x Lost princess
Princess x Witch
Princess x villager
Princess x lost princess
Princess x Servant

[If you have any ideas for fandoms PM me and we can talk]

YOU CAN PM ME OR COMMENT TO THIS THREAD! I'D LOVE TO RP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in incorporating your favorite 1x1's in a fire emblem setting?

Basically, a fire emblem world. For example, if we do Fates, then we would RP in a place within Fates. Although, I'm unsure what you need me to specify according to your question.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Basically, a fire emblem world. For example, if we do Fates, then we would RP in a place within Fates. Although, I'm unsure what you need me to specify according to your question.
Oh well I'm just confused ;p I don't know what that is, are you talking about rp wise ?

A fire emblem world may consist of Wyverns, Pegasus, Magic, Laguz (Beast-Folk), Manaketes (Dragon-Folk), and a variety of other entities. We can incorporate stuff from multiple worlds, if you see something of interest. If you want to focus on a specific fire emblem world such as the one in Fates with Hoshido and Nohr kingdoms, we can utilize that setting, or we can craft a fire emblem setting together. Typically, a fire emblem setting contains dragon gods, humans, magical creatures, the undead, etc. It's difficult to explain, unless you're specific. Fire Emblem, in general, is a semi-high fantasy setting.

• Love
A fire emblem world may consist of Wyverns, Pegasus, Magic, Laguz (Beast-Folk), Manaketes (Dragon-Folk), and a variety of other entities. We can incorporate stuff from multiple worlds, if you see something of interest. If you want to focus on a specific fire emblem world such as the one in Fates with Hoshido and Nohr kingdoms, we can utilize that setting, or we can craft a fire emblem setting together. Typically, a fire emblem setting contains dragon gods, humans, magical creatures, the undead, etc. It's difficult to explain, unless you're specific. Fire Emblem, in general, is a semi-high fantasy setting.
PM me please~~~

Detective and Killer? Now that sounds interesting.

Reactions: March
Hey! I know we already had that one up, But I really like a few ideas so I'll list them and if you want to start up another, we can chat. It's just easier to post it here so the list is in front of me.

Suicidal x Bad Boy ***
New Girl x Bad Boy
Jock x Band Member
Bully x Deaf Girl

Or I'd like to try best friends where one is mute!

• Love
I have quite a few fantasy plots if youd like to hear then.

Hey, I'd be interested in a few with you if you are still looking for some partners! I'll send a PM

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.