Looking for long lasting rp with powers, drama or slice of life.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurogane86

Original poster
Hello everyone it is I, Kuro.

I'm a steady iwaku rper who is currently in need of another rp. I'm on everyday since my job gives me plenty of down time. I respond with full paragraphs and love bringing the drama or comic relief.

Biggest pet peeve is completing a long, complicated cs and having the rp never take off.

I look forward to rping with you.

Headphone Jack is about a country that has outlawed music. Character options are members of the 2 gangs who bring music back in, the clefs (law enforcement) who pursue them, and the civilians caught in between. The character sheets are bare bones, simple, and don't require much effort. Multiple characters are encouraged. The posting speed varies. Most of the members are college students and right now I think they're packed with finals coming up so it's kind of slow. But some people can post once a day or so.

The story in Headphone Jack is mostly player-driven. We even have a wiki you can contribute to to add to the setting and lore. Unless the rules expressly say you cannot do something, you can do whatever you want in Headphone Jack. Play slice of life, do slapstick comedy (I mean, a country named Musica that outlaws music couldn't possibly take itself seriously all the time), be a character killer, make a character that is integral to an already-mentioned plot device. Feel free to make the universe your own.

Hope this interests you. If not, good luck in your search!

Reactions: Kurogane86
Headphone Jack is about a country that has outlawed music. Character options are members of the 2 gangs who bring music back in, the clefs (law enforcement) who pursue them, and the civilians caught in between. The character sheets are bare bones, simple, and don't require much effort. Multiple characters are encouraged. The posting speed varies. Most of the members are college students and right now I think they're packed with finals coming up so it's kind of slow. But some people can post once a day or so.

The story in Headphone Jack is mostly player-driven. We even have a wiki you can contribute to to add to the setting and lore. Unless the rules expressly say you cannot do something, you can do whatever you want in Headphone Jack. Play slice of life, do slapstick comedy (I mean, a country named Musica that outlaws music couldn't possibly take itself seriously all the time), be a character killer, make a character that is integral to an already-mentioned plot device. Feel free to make the universe your own.

Hope this interests you. If not, good luck in your search!

Thank you for the invite, I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.