2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Horror, Modern, Lesbian-Anything, Murder, and a bit more if they're good plots
Hallo! I'm looking for more roleplays (the more the better) because I'm a roleplay addict and simply looking for stories all the time. I will be posting 2-3 times a day! If Anything you want to rp isn't there just ask!

I ONLY RP FXF, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT MXF
I only RP with plots no matter the roles.
I often tend to play as multiple characters.
I do LOVE making my women Futas, but I don't always do that

Dom/Sub (other BDSM if discussed)

Incest

Slice of Life

Adventure

Old Friends

Fantasy/Magic

Futa (I like playing the futa O_O)

Suspense

Last edited:
How often are you on? Does your partner have to play multiple characters too?

How often are you on? Does your partner have to play multiple characters too?
I'll be on a hell of a lot. However, if my partner(s) aren't on often I will only pop in to see if I have messages. If they are on I will stick around the site and wait for a reply :)

My partner does not have to play multiple characters. That's completely up to them. I only do it because it keeps me thinking and keeps my brain going. I'll even play people that will only be in the scene for a few lines (like a waitress or taxi driver, etc).

Oh, alright because at times my posts are small but are always at least a para. It's just at times I can't think. Lol

Oh, alright because at times my posts are small but are always at least a para. It's just at times I can't think. Lol
That's 100% okay. As long as they aren't vague like;

Gina went to the store and went back home.

I would probably have a heart attack. I know not every post is going to be long and crazy detailed, but as long as we leave each other room to post and give one another something to go off of it should be okay :)

That's 100% okay. As long as they aren't vague like;

Gina went to the store and went back home.

I would probably have a heart attack. I know not every post is going to be long and crazy detailed, but as long as we leave each other room to post and give one another something to go off of it should be okay :)
Yes, of course that is perfect. I hate one liners too. They leave you nothing to work with. So, are you open to FxM or is it only fxf?

I can still work with that. :3

I have a fxf brewing.

Haha let me in on your seeeecrettttsss!
Ecchi... *blushes* lol I was thinking maybe like yc is a killer who targets my person but they, are classmates, and mc secretly is in love with yc so when she goes to kill her she accepts it if that is what would make your person so happy because she is that much in love but what none of them know if she is like kind of immortal so she will come back to life a few minutes later perfectly fine.

• Love
Reactions: Mo
I'm willing to do a combination of Incest, Futa, Dom/Sub, and fantasy (maybe adventure too).

We can create a plot for that.

• Love
Ecchi... *blushes* lol I was thinking maybe like yc is a killer who targets my person but they, are classmates, and mc secretly is in love with yc so when she goes to kill her she accepts it if that is what would make your person so happy because she is that much in love but what none of them know if she is like kind of immortal so she will come back to life a few minutes later perfectly fine.

I am... so down for that! :D Shoot a message shall you? :) Any details you want to go over I'm here now and not sleepy! *said with bed head and eyes still closed* I'm ready!

I'm willing to do a combination of Incest, Futa, Dom/Sub, and fantasy (maybe adventure too).

We can create a plot for that.
*runs toward your messages and trips, but rolls in and jumps up like nothing ever happened* O_O

Reactions: Writer Jenny
Had to ask, been turned down before so sorry. I would love to talk about a rp with you.

Had to ask, been turned down before so sorry. I would love to talk about a rp with you.
Tis no worries, I understand :) I will send a message.

Would you be interested in doing an incest/adventure mashup?

• Love