Looking for F

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goldenhope

Original poster
Looking for F for MxF, I have a couple plot ideas in my info, looking for maybe a 75-25 smut-plot prefered, willing to do 50/50. I will only rp as Furry characters, so don't bother if you don't like it, and I'm mainly (mainly being 99% of the time) submissive. I can come up with more plot ideas if need be, it's not entirely too hard once I know what my partner likes, and I'm always open to more plot ideas. I roleplay pretty passively, but I can be aggressive if I like the world we're set in, and I'm left room for creativity. However, due to my submissive nature, I cannot always be aggressive even if the world allows it. I type in paragraph style, usually 1 paragraph, dropping to several lines, and occasionally going up to 2 paragraphs. I reply daily, multiple times in a day, and I usually like my partner to do so as well, but I can deal with one reply every few days. I won't do once a week, however, unless the one day a week has multiple replies in the one session. My characters are not listed, because I fall in and out of love with certain characters, so just give me a boop with what you would prefer me to play, I can put any character into almost any plot, so I can easily find one you may like.

Edit: Forgetting to mention some small details, if you want to know my kinks, my big ones are in my info as well, as is my no-go's. Anything not listed, you may have to bring up with me, but realize again that I am submissive. I don't remember if I listed this in my info, but I prefer not to play NPCs, but I can play one or two if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.