Looking for a roleplay~

@jessica2477 The show is Neon Genesis Evangelion. There are movies too though and from the improved animation style I guessed that it was from one of the movies hehe.

@ChadJ You are awesome, I have been trying to find out what it was called. Thank you

@ChadJ Sure :3 im open to any genre RP and writing criticism

@ChadJ @jessica2477
Sorry, I was out! And it's from Neon genesis evangelion 3.0 you can (not) redo :3

And cool! c:
Anyways, did you have a plot in mind or shall we brainstorm?

@senpai No problem lol. We all have lives somehow it's crazy! And thanks I knew it was from one of the movies :).

And I've exhausted my one plotline for a while lol. Are we doing medieval?

@senpai

We must brainstorm :3

@ChadJ

Oh Lord you have struck deep

@ChadJ @jessica2477
Incredible, right? :3
Yep, it was my favorite movie. I ship Kawoshin <3

Hey guys; crazy idea but what about we all do a PRP together? o:
I mean, unless you want to do it separate then that's fine with me but :3

And hmm, a love triangle sounds interesting... -strokes invisible beard-
Mm, I think we're still doing Victorian c:

Reactions: Jessica
Placeholder names and stuff of course, we can change whatever.

"Yeah :). Like some people have powers. There could be a kind of inquisition going on and our characters have powers but only one knows. Something like that. But yes it would basically be Victorian England except for magic and the Inquisition. There could be an underground movement of "gifted" as well as well as an external war. Just stuff to flesh out the world :)."

"Totally! Here's a fleshing out/what could be. Let's say my character's name is Beatrice and yours is William. So their wealthy families are old friends and have deemed it wise for their children to marry. William is 22 and Beatrice is 19. It's about a week before their wedding and they've only met briefly once before at a party. Let us also say that our England is currently at war with the growing French empire. This being the Victorian era, there are still muskets and static formations with melee. That good ol' hybrid combat :).

Now let's also say that William and Beatrice are part of the Gifted, those born with some sort of supernatural ability. Those hunted for being called witches, werewolves, vampires and the like. There is an Inquisition in England which we can call "White Hand" to wipe away the sins of the Gifted. So there's that angle as well. I was thinking Beatrice would have a more passive power like telepathy and William could have something like teleporting or strength etc. They could also not be first aware of their powers and have a hard time figuring them out and dealing with them."

Mkay!
So maybe we could a do thing where this one guy is in love with this one girl and this one girl is in love with this one guy but that one guy is in love with that guy that's in love with the girl? Oh jeez, I think I made it sound complicated.