1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Genres
Scifi, Fan-based*, Modern, Fantasy (sometimes).
Mm, for starters: I prefer M/M pairing but I might make an exception for M/F and F/F. Also, I like almost any kinds of genre, just not furry or incest. I'm open to any ideas but not the super cliche ones cause I wouldn't be interested. We could brainstorm together if you don't have a plot in mind ^_^

Oh hi C: Ill RP M/M stuff with you if you desire, but we'll need to brainstorm a plot

Reactions: senpai
Oh hi C: Ill RP M/M stuff with you if you desire, but we'll need to brainstorm a plot

Yay :D
Definitely. What genre interest you currently? o:

@senpai Any genre really :3 Also the more simpler stuff like Royalty/Commoner, Teacher/Student, Rich/Poor and what not C:

Hmm..
What about an Alien/Human? Sounds strange but I'll explain :3

@senpai: Me gusta, please explain :3

Mm, basically an alien from outerspace sets out for a remedy that is only on Earth, and he meets a human. Human guy isn't aware that alien guy isn't human until later on. c:

@senpai

I like :3 its not something Ive seen before

Cool! So PM or thread? c: I prefer PM since the alert system is better.

@ChadJ Oh, hi c:! I don't have any ideas currently but what genre do you prefer? I suck at making decisions :x

@senpai Haha no problem. Stuff floating around Victorian era is fun. So is medieval of low or no fantasy (but high is fine too).

Alrighty then~
What role do you prefer?

@ChadJ
Hmm, the Victorian era sounds interesting (:

@ChadJ
Well...I usually prefer M/M. Are you okay with that? Because if you aren't then I don't know :x I might make an exception for M/F or F/F if the plot is good and if it's best for a female role.

I'm het but I honestly don't care I think it'd be a cool writing experience :).