Looking for a Partner

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of bumping this every day, how about you work on the first post instead? As i see it, you just don't give enough information about yourself. And of course, instead of just complaining, let me help you out.

The standard informations you should edit into your post are:
-How active are you? Are you on once a week, every day, depends on the week/mood? People want to know what they can expect from you.
-What kind of partner you are looking for. Not just male/female. Someone submissive, naughty, funny, serious?
-Give the people a example of a character of yours. It may be fun to some people to just read your list, but maybe you should try introducing a character (with a character sheet) and see who is interested in him. It usually works better than "something X something"
-How much effort do you put into your posts? How many paragraphs? Do you use proper grammar and punctuation? All these things may be trivial, but many want to know exactly that.
-And if you have a plot idea, feel free to write it down. It is incredibly useful.

Before you ask: I am not interested. I just wanted to lend you a hand on this one.

I'm not complaining but thanks for the help. I'm just use to Gaia is all but ill do that thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.