Republic of Ireland~ Monarch of Description
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Usually before 7:30 and then around 2:40 to about 6:55 on most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, real life, romance, anime, supernatural, Scifi
Good day or Good Evening,

Recently I have a craving for a dark, thriller Salem Witch trials plot. Though the twist is that one or both of the characters are witches/warlocks/wizards/magically adept in some form. This is an underdeveloped plot, but I find it more interesting to develop it as we go. I find that with a too well developed plot, you become trapped with very little writing creativity.

So what I expect from my partner is:
  1. At least letting me know when they are leaving. Or at least most of the time, I do understand when you need to get off in a hurry.
  2. At least one paragraph. The more you give me to work with, the more I can write.
  3. Some communication about the plot, or ideas. I am open to ideas and cool things we could do.
  4. At least a minimal understanding of the time period. (So no flying cars or cell phones)
  5. At least be semi-literate of English. I do understand that English is not always a first language.
  6. Ability to pick up on more than one character. I will do the same.
  7. Don't be afraid of me. I don't bite....hard. ;)

The following pairings I am most comfortable with or I am trying to branch out and play these types, but I do play female as my main:

F/M
F/F
Futa/f
Futa/futa

Though those pairings are for the main characters. I do not mind playing any pairing for any additional characters we may pick up along the way.

Once you have let me know you would like to do this a simple character sheet will be needed. Just a simple: Name, age, Is your character magical?, gender, does your character know mine?

Auf Wiedersehen!~

• Love
Reactions: Small Foxx