Looking for a group roleplay...who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join, Why, why is it always my friends that make the amazing group roleplay's???

Eeeheeehee really? Awesome!! Idk. I used to make pretty decent group rps on gaia. Thats how raven and I met. ^^

Yesh. We were playing as defensely supernatural girls, off to camp in the woods when we were suddenly taken by men in the forest. Ahh, such fond memories

And our characters weren't having any of it.

tumblr_mwu5morNQF1smcbm7o1_400.gif

OH hell no, heck my character got a curtain rod for defense, since a certain male group left their things at the campsite -.-

Haha ooooh my god. I miss that one...

If they had taken the girls things with them and put them in their rooms, I was going to have my character stuff her water bottles into a pillow case and use it to smash some noses XD

..... o..O so confused, but ok I think I can do this.
LOl sorry, we're talking about a past rp. We played as supernatural girls who went camping and a few men who lived in the forest had taken them back to their house cause they liked them.

creepy, but acceptable. not for the guy's, for the girls to beat the shit out of the guy's.

20140828_171116.jpg

^my face when my husband comes home...

Nope.... we don't like each other very much. He changed when he came home after he was deployed.

We went to the strip club the other night (I wanted to see a movie but noooooo he wanted to go to the strip club,) and I spent the whole night taking shots with the dancers and teaching them bellydance. surprisingly fun, but we didn't really talk that night. That pretty much describes our relationship. I would rather hang out with girls who take their clothes off and grind up on creepy dudes for money than hang out with my own husband...

Yeah.... so aaaaaanywaaaays.....

Status
Not open for further replies.