Looking for a descriptive discord roleplay partner.

BlackOutDays

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Hello! My name is Lia, I am looking for a person with decent literacy skills to roleplay with on discord now that Omegle is gone haha. I am 21 Y/O and I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now and haven't really met someone who meets my requirements which is okay. If you decide to add me then I would appreciate it if you would send me your description along with kinks and limits. (IF NECESSARY.) I will not hesitate to unadd you if you give me a half assed description, meaning absolutely 0 detail.

I require good literacy (Of course). Absolutely no one liners, I expect you to at least try and match my length when it comes to replies but if you cannot then at least include detail. NSFW or SFW are completely fine with me, I have a few roles that we can discuss but I am also down to brainstorm a new story with anyone!

If I have caught your attention then please do not be shy to add on discord @ luversrock to discuss a roleplay that will fit both me and you. Thank you for reading!

Hi! I'm interested, but unfortunately could not find you on discord. Could you try finding me instead? @sunnyyshine_#0