Looking for 1x1 pm partners once more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
Okay, so once more, I'm on the hunt for some pm rp partners. I don't want just anyone, and I'd prefer if these didn't involve the 'underclassmen' of the site, or underage members, as I intend to have some sexual themes added in. I want someone more than just.. active, on the site. Someone capable of multiple replies per day.

You can also consider this my proposition to make up a few rps. On the one condition I have just listed above. Also, if you're interested, please please please, post your interest here in this thread. This way, I know you're interested, and what you're interested about. I want to rp some fantasy, something modern, and maybe a few others, so if those two don't tickle your fancy, please don't hesitate to let me know what you'd like.

The people I know I owe an rp:
@F0X
@Echo
(I know I have one more, but I forgot who it was, gomenasai. I'm very sorry to whoever that was.)

One more thing: I'm a slight grammar nazi. If you continue to make grammar mistakes, I will start calling you out on it. A minor thing here and there doesn't bother me, but multiple mistakes within every other sentence or paragraph does get a bit annoying. Please keep that in mind, and try to spell and words your sentences as best you can.

Okay, so once more, I'm on the hunt for some pm rp partners. I don't want just anyone, and I'd prefer if these didn't involve the 'underclassmen' of the site, or underage members, as I intend to have some sexual themes added in. I want someone more than just.. active, on the site. Someone capable of multiple replies per day.

You can also consider this my proposition to make up a few rps. On the one condition I have just listed above. Also, if you're interested, please please please, post your interest here in this thread. This way, I know you're interested, and what you're interested about. I want to rp some fantasy, something modern, and maybe a few others, so if those two don't tickle your fancy, please don't hesitate to let me know what you'd like.

The people I know I owe an rp:
@F0X
@Echo
(I know I have one more, but I forgot who it was, gomenasai. I'm very sorry to whoever that was.)

One more thing: I'm a slight grammar nazi. If you continue to make grammar mistakes, I will start calling you out on it. A minor thing here and there doesn't bother me, but multiple mistakes within every other sentence or paragraph does get a bit annoying. Please keep that in mind, and try to spell and words your sentences as best you can.
Hm, I wonder :P XD

*turns in my iou ticket for rp* :3

PM me girl, I actually need to talk to you about streaming as well! :)

@F0X, okay! I will very soon!

@Arcadia Lumina, I'm sorry, I forget things, so you shush.

@Wolfsbane706, okay! Do you have any genres you're particularly interested, are they the same as mine? Let's spark up some ideas! ^_^

Hello. This thread does not belong in the Roleplay Advertising section, as that forums is only for group roleplays. I have moved it to one on one general requests.

I'm interested. :) Got an idea that's been half brewing for the past day or so.

I like all kinds of things, myself. Depending on the situation, I like to have a well-balanced character, and I'm more into the fantasy genre. Elves and Kitsune are my two most favorite races.

I've also apparently lost track of time, and forgot this page was up....

I like all kinds of things, myself. Depending on the situation, I like to have a well-balanced character, and I'm more into the fantasy genre. Elves and Kitsune are my two most favorite races.

I've also apparently lost track of time, and forgot this page was up....
Well I've got an idea that's a modern/fantasy/futuristic type setting based off an old book series I used to read. :) Would that be interesting?

Also, @Ivan: Duke of Beards, I'd love to hear it! I need some things to keep me busy. With my significant other gone, and unable to contact me often for the next few weeks, I'll be absolutely bored out of my mind.

Also, @Ivan: Duke of Beards, I'd love to hear it! I need some things to keep me busy. With my significant other gone, and unable to contact me often for the next few weeks, I'll be absolutely bored out of my mind.
Alright :) I'll send you a message.

I'm expressing my interest to rp with you

Hello, @NeoM8rix, I'm expressing interest in your expression of interest! what did you have in mind?

Elf princess and her Guardian. A fantasy romance adventure rp.

That sounds like lots of fun! ^_^ Everyone who hasn't is absolutely free to me, unless you'd like me pm you! ^_^ just say the word! I'm ready to rp some lovely fun things, especially some adventure stuffs :D

Reactions: TallDarknBeastly
That sounds like lots of fun! ^_^ Everyone who hasn't is absolutely free to me, unless you'd like me pm you! ^_^ just say the word! I'm ready to rp some lovely fun things, especially some adventure stuffs :D
I'll Pm you.

laptop still broken so can only post maybe 2-3 times a week :/ oh well i'll keep our rp in the bank for now :) thanks for remembering :) for that you get a few stars ★☆★☆★☆★

haha thank you. I'll add those stars to my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.