Looking for 1x1 pm partners once more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interest piqued. I myself am generally interested in most styles of RP the more varied my stories I am involved with the happier I am. I tend to steer more to slice of life, fantasy, and modern/fantasy like a faery tale that would take place during modern times. (Think Romeo & Juliet, the DiCaprio version, or the book Tithe by Holly Black [Its a modern day fairy tale])

Ooooh, sounds wonderful, Tobias! Where should we start?

if you're still looking i'd love to work something out with you. :)

You missed mine when the topic got moved.

@Wolfsbane706, I'm so sorry. I went back and read it. I usually like playing balanced characters. I don't like playing with an overpowered character. I do, however, like participating in lots of drama from time to time, as it sometimes makes things a bit more interesting.

@Wolfsbane706, I'm so sorry. I went back and read it. I usually like playing balanced characters. I don't like playing with an overpowered character. I do, however, like participating in lots of drama from time to time, as it sometimes makes things a bit more interesting.
So, slice of life with a touch of drama?

Okay, so once more, I'm on the hunt for some pm rp partners. I don't want just anyone, and I'd prefer if these didn't involve the 'underclassmen' of the site, or underage members, as I intend to have some sexual themes added in.

Unless they've lied about their age, underage members are tracked by the site and aren't allowed in libertine anyways

While I'm probably interested in roleplaying with you, you haven't posted any genres or anything you're interested in so it's a fair bit harder to guess what you're looking for

Actually, I hinted at Modern and Fantasy, @Hunter of Shadows. They're my favorite, though I might be up for others. Also a quick note if I haven't already mentioned it either, I absolutely love Kitsune and Elves. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.