Long Term Partners Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoseOfAvalon

tumblr_mjw568DZha1r3nk6do1_500.gif
Two-Eight Detailed and Descriptive Paragraphs.
Literate
{ I am not perfect, nor expect my partners to be. I enjoy writing, but I am not an editor or a grammar nazi.}

Mediums: PM, Forums, Email, AIM, or Hangouts.
RP Interests:
  • Inuyasha
  • Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Korean & Japanese Pop Rock Idols
  • Mythology (Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Japanese & Celtic.)
  • Marvel
  • Fae Lore
  • Fever Series
  • Violet Eden Chronicles
  • Kitsune
  • Fallen Angels
  • Mystic Messenger
  • Demons
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Percy Jackson AU OC's. Any Pantheon.
  • Historical Time Travel (Japan or Korea) with my OC being royalty and yours gets thrown into another person's life. Asian dramas gave me this idea lol.
Genres: Slow burn romance... not rushed, Action, Adventure, Drama, and Horror.

I can double and npc. I have female and male characters. Canon characters will only be paired with the opposite gender for romance. Most of my original characters are bisexual.

My characters are listed here RESOURCE - ~* Character Tables, Profiles, & Post Tracker *~ .

Keep in mind this is a work in progress. I have a crap ton of profiles to finish and add.

If interested please send me a PM, instead of replying here. Thank you!​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Extra Original Ideas:

1. Mizuki is an Okami Kitsune. Her mother is Inari and her father was Fenrir. I would love to use her in a sort of drama, romantic, adventure type of story. The time period could be historical or modern Japan. Might be willing to figure something out set outside of Japan. FxM, FxF

2. A modern woman gets into an accident and finds herself flung into the ancient past and shoved into someone else's life. She is forced to endure it, and pretend to be someone she is not. Eventually, the woman will learn to accept it because there is nothing else she can do. The woman discovers that she is a noble woman and that she is living just on the outskirts of the palace. Apparently, her 'new' residence is owned by the heir to the throne. This can be set in Japan or Korea. I was inspired by Asian drama's for this particular plot lol and my character is the prince. The female role can be changed around a bit if you want. MxF

PM me please. Do not reply here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.