London: The Omen of Farsted

Uh yeah bro. Join I still need a couple more players because Zeal doesn't look like he'll show up. Once I get one or two more apps I start up the RP.

gabriel_aubry000x0432x6582.jpg

Name: Alexander Bianco
Appearance: Wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, 5'10", of partial Italian descent, lean, typically wears a black suit, white shirt with the top two buttons unfastened, a fresh winter jasmine in his buttonhole, silver crucifix, short boots and a hat.
Place of Residence: The streets of London
Personality: Charming, charismatic, gentlemanly, reserved, smart, mysterious, quirky
Weapon of Choice: A set of twelve hand-carved throwing knives
History: After running away from an orphanage in the English countryside at the age of thirteen, in Manchester Alex joined a circus troop, where he honed his skills as a talented magician, and soon became famous amongst performers. When the ringmaster of the circus and his daughter (Alex's love interest) were murdered during a performance in London, the circus closed down. Having no place to go, Alex set up street shows that were reasonably popular, and he was doing okay, but that circus was his family, and he'd track down the murderer with a vengeance if he had the chance.

Hehehe, so many grammar mistakes in the first post xD You didn't specify a time for the meeting. And why Edgar Allen Poe? Lol

I wrote this on a flash, I've been busy. I'm checking right now for mistakes. You'll find out why Edgar soon.

if Eger is the killer i kill all of you :enraged: he my hero.

So, what year is this RP set in? Or at least specific to a decade.

Yes, that is where you are all meeting at.

This is amazing. Expect someone black in the house.

(Sorry didn't know about this thing before, new :D)

Name: Nexass Black

Apperance:
th_Anime-Guy35.jpg

Wearing:
Mens_designer_Double_trench_coat_BLACK_ER.jpg

Personality: Usually calm and collective but can be fun at some times but rarely

Weapon: Silver hand gun

History: Grew up in a prestigious family in southern England. When he was 10 his parents were assassinated and his family name was
annihilated so he gave up his luxurious lifestyle and became a bounty hunter hoping to meet his parents killer.

(is that alright?)​