*Little* things that make you smile

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I can't say my penis

Because its a not a little thing

Therefore, it would be considered off topic

For those who said "my penis," i give you "my condolences."

When a YouTuber I watch references another YouTuber I watch. And when I met other people who are fans of Vocaloids.

I already made that joke about an hour before you. You're slow.
woah heeey there mr tweet commissioner, jotting down who says what and timing it. Give adolf a lap dance why don't you.

When my kids are sick. I know that sounds horrible, but whenever one of them is really sick, the other ones actually go out of their way to help take care of them. It is the only time there is peace in my house, plus it's sweet to see my youngest daughter play nurse.

Or when the radio plays two or more of your favourite songs in a row
Or when you send a message and get a response right away
When something not working, but a swift kick revives it
When a song ends just as you reach your destination

These.

woah heeey there mr tweet commissioner, jotting down who says what and timing it. Give adolf a lap dance why don't you.
I would if I could, if only to say I had. Probably wouldn't be a profitable lap dance. Adolf didn't seem like a heavy tipper, that's for sure.
while doing it to the Guile Theme
I have no objections to this music choice.

Rolling a natural 20 (or all sixes in Shadowrun).

Every time I see a Miracle of Sound song in my sub box.

When modding Civ V multiplayer manages to work perfectly the first time.

When any of my cats jump up onto my computer chair with me.

When I get a text message from a friend.

When someone SDs in a hilarious way in SSB4.

When bosses don't KO my entire party in one turn in my No Random Encounters Hard Mode Bravely Default run.

Status
Not open for further replies.