• Supernatural beings {lycans, vampires, demons etc}

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix and match {all of the above}

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuuuuu X,D
Please Doomy... no one can satisfy me like you {no offense to anyone I am rp'ing with... may or may not be true}. It is just not the same when you don't join... pleeeeaaaaseeee Doomy... please...

Hush! >:C

I was referring to Kris! xD

Berlin will just go furck somebody to gain his manliness back and maybe furck Juni

^_^;; Berlin gonna need to take a couple of days off from what I can tell. huehuehuehue.

Our characters can band together to protect each other from the other prisoners that want their booties :D

Reactions: GALAXY
Please Doomy... no one can satisfy me like you {no offense to anyone I am rp'ing with... may or may not be true}. It is just not the same when you don't join... pleeeeaaaaseeee Doomy... please...

I sorry X,D but I has joined too many rpsssss. I'll think about it

Oh I'm joining! It's time for me to be the best here now! I'll be a cocky high classed brat! XD

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Oh I'm joining! It's time for me to be the best here now! I'll be a cocky high classed brat! XD
YAYAYAYAY! Now all my favorites are here <3

Hmm...maybe I'll play a framed newbie...

This only goes out for a few people.... but maybe I'll play a Gongchan type of person... so full of himself... xD I'm like debating what and who to make now! XD

• Love
All you people... Would you be so kind and cast your vote above in my lovely poll?

Well I don't see why not XD like I always say. You can never have too many rps. *crawls out of pile of rps* but i have been looking for a group rp for awhile now. Specifically sexy mxm group rp. Are multiple characters allowed? And if you need help with anything let me know. I am currently borrowing my brothers laptop to "find" a job and I am milking it as long as possible because using a phone for everything can get annoying.

For now I must sleep though.

Reactions: Emi
Well I don't see why not XD like I always say. You can never have too many rps. *crawls out of pile of rps* but i have been looking for a group rp for awhile now. Specifically sexy mxm group rp. Are multiple characters allowed? And if you need help with anything let me know. I am currently borrowing my brothers laptop to "find" a job and I am milking it as long as possible because using a phone for everything can get annoying.

For now I must sleep though.
Yes multiple characters are allowed. I am probably gonna throw in Quinton :P Not sure as what and.. well you don't know Cearin, he is gonna be my lovely Beta thingy :P

Goodnight!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.