• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Little Mare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therani stood, and exited her stall looking until she found the showers. They appeared to be very centaur friendly. She huffed, picking up the pace and using her back hoof to turn on the water. Her tail lifted as it felt the warm water cascade down her hind end. She wished she had a brush or a rag that could be used, but the warm water seemed to be doing the trick, banishing most of the fluid that had dried on her rump. She stood in the shower for a few minutes before finishing up and heading back to her stall. She ate some of the grain that had been put out for her and drank some of the water in the pail.

She was anxious for her master to return. At just the thought of him or a stallion, she felt wetness again. Therani groaned. No wonder mares hated being in heat. It was like being turned on at all times with hardly relief.

He returns with a black stallion, large and handsome... the two would breed amazing foals. He smiles as she comes in, breasts bare and wildly gorgeous, " there's your mare. Make me proud" he smiles at her and leaves the two alone

"Oh hello..." Therani said, covering her breasts with her arms. "My name is Therani...are you the stallion Master has for me to mate?"

She wondered how it would be, would it be awkward? Did the black stallion even like her? He was quite large and she wondered if she could take him.

"So...how do we do this?" She asked the stallion, waiting for an answer. She may be in heat, but the thought of trying to take him into her, scared her until all lust disappeared.

He tilts his head as she covers herself and sits in the hay. He was not particular, he knew what his job was but he was intrigued by her actions, " I'm Alarious. We just have intercourse each day until you carry my seed. Then I will stay here to help you while you carry the child. You are stuck with me awhile. Don't worry we will not mate right away, come and sit. If you do not wish me yo see your breasts there is a towel?"

Therani groaned at the mention of mating every day. That would help with her being in heat. She uncovered her breasts, if they were stuck with each other awhile then there was no need to cover herself. She trotted over, sitting in the hay beside him. She knew she probably looked hideous to him, but the closer she got to him, the more her body responded. She tried to ignore her lust, and focus on learning more about him. His coat color would be spectacular on a painted foal.

"I'm sorry..." She said in embarrassment. "Sorry that you have to mate with me, and stay with me while I'm in heat. You must hate having that job..." She looked down at the hay. She was suddenly missing her master and the kind way he treated her.

He smiles and move the hair from her face, " Therani, laying with and holding beautiful mares is not a bad job. The worst art of being the sire is... I have tens of children that I never see.... that is what is hard. I am not sure how you women deal with that... it seems so difficult to me" he strokes her cheek with a soft sigh and then nickers, " I am sure you are an excellent lover, and you are very pretty." He sets his hand on her rear and leans back relaxing, wanting her comfortable

Therani giggled. "I never thought of it that way." She nods as he mentions children. "It does sound difficult, I did not think that stallions would feel that way." She sighs as his hand rests on her rump and she leans into him, her coat twitching as she controlled her lust.

"As for me being an excellent lover, I do not know. I hope I am, but honestly...I'm nervous about taking your length...I am tight..." She blushes as he mentioned her beauty. "Thank you...I haven't felt that way until my new master took me from my old owner."

"What are we to do when we are not mating?" She asked in confusion. She did not understand how they would occupy themselves...perhaps in talking? Maybe grazing together? At least he was now here, perhaps her master would let him stay and be hers? He was not all that bad.

He smiles and plays with her hair and kisses her neck, " I will make sure you are very wet before I enter and we will go slow. I don't ever break my mare. And generally I take care of my mare, watch what she does. Hep her in the carrying of my child." His hands travel over her just discovering her curves and turns. He was a slow mover after all, he would be here for months. Why rush?

Therani closed her eyes, sighing in contentment as she leaned against him even more. "That sounds good..." She was tired from the days exertions, but she did not want the stallion to stop touching her. It felt nice and the thought of him making sure she was wet enough to take him was reassuring.

"Will you stay after that?" She asked, suddenly panicking in her thought without someone. To have a true relationship not involving just mating would be something she had never had before.

He sighs and shrugs, " I am owned by someone else. It would depend on if I was purchased.... but I bring Clara a lot of money... I would be an expensive buy. For some reason I am a popular stallion." He shrugs and rests against her, " it is not my choice"

"It never is is it?" She wondered as she contemplated the fact that they were nothing more than amusement for humans. Therani nuzzled the stallion's chest, enjoying the contact. Her skin grew warm...wondering if there was a chance he could stay. Her eyes looked up into his face, finding him very attractive and a powerful male. She wrapped her arms around his human middle, she was small in comparison to him, but she knew she would have the strength to mate with him.

He nods and smiles, he picks up a blanket and raps it around the two of them, " tomorrow I will mate you my sweetheart. Today has been long for you. I heard today was your first mating" he yawns and snuggles into her

Therani nodded. "Yes, it was." She nuzzled further into him, the warmth of the blanket making her sleepier. "I have decided, however, that I HATE being in heat." She snorted.

He chuckles, " when women are in heat it is when they see how men feel all the time" he smiles and nips her ears and his body practically melds into hers.

"Oh..." Therani frowned. "That's terrible." She yawned, her eyes drooping. Her ears flicked at the nibbles and she felt herself heat up.

"When are you wanting to mate me tomorrow?" She wondered if there was a way to close the stall door all the way to prevent intruders.

Her eyes closed, and she fell asleep quickly, her rump feeling slightly sore and her arms still wrapped around the stallion. She was warm and the strength of the stallion was reassuring for her.

He chuckles and kisses her slender neck ". Whenever I so desire too. Relax little mare, I will be good to yoh"

He would awaken and rub her back and kiss her. He then would stretch and look at his surroundings while he waited for her to awaken

Therani awoke to someone rubbing her back and kissing her. "Hmmm?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back