Little Lines OOC (Input always appreciated!)

Oh I see what you mean there Yiyel - completely not my question but mindfood nonetheless. Plotwise, all of those are worth exploring, though having too many one-liner rps sitting in Jump-ins might be overdoing it...

What I'm trying to consider, though, is format created by sub-rules. Planned/unplanned can be considered, but in the context of an open rp I highly doubt that'll fly, either because people will resent that kind of limitation, or they will be intimidated by it - though it might work as a closed small-group rp with 1-3 loyal people.

I'm dividing it more like a poem rp vs. a script rp - so far this one seems to be a script, but I feel like if people are forced to fully explore the mind and voice of one person, it may become an internal monologue, which would lean towards a poem rp.

@Katrina Iceheart
If I open Little Lines II, I will notify everyone here and you will be welcome to join in me and Yiyel's dastardly experiments >:)

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
See, Sarre - you see poem VS script, and I see unplannned single-character and unplanned multi-character, because deep down that's the main difference.

Though that sub-rule thing gave me the idea for another type of RP - which would be, really, less of a RP and more of a game.

Have you ever played a flash game called Tower of Heaven?

Not necesssarrrily... though on Iwaku, maybe, unless we can convince people to play with things like writing their own characters through the observations of another protagonist, or through memory, or etc. Maybe on Iwaku, actually... but definitely not in jump-ins.

I have not played Tower of Heavens o3o
Is there an online link?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/544332

But essentially, my point is - have the GM have a story... but also be a mean god who adds sub-rules which MUST be respected lest you be smitten. Like in this RP, the subrule is "Thou shall not use more than one sentence"

Do you guys want to keep this serious? Or am I allowed to introduce communist zombies for fun and go wild?

@Cheeki Breeki I'd prefer if you kept it serious, but nobody said communist zombies can't be serious. ;P You are definitely encouraged to go wild, though.

Yiyel that game is RANGE INDUCING D: I quit after I kept getting burned by the butterflies.

I see what you mean by the rules though... that might be interesting, though I imagine it might be more fun for the gms than the writers -rubs hands together-

Reactions: Yiyel
Most definitely (also, you may want to continue playing because you BREAK THE BOOK eventually)

But yeah, I think it could be an interesting idea to explore eventually.

Also, Cheeki Breeki, I'd also like to keep it serious (and I will keep an eye on you, channer.)

Yeah sure, go ahead on that front - link us so we can see how it goes (and maybe participate). That's always welcome.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
I would very much appreciate feedback regarding this latest effort - had I been in line with the regulations?

@Cambridge Hazard
Oh I was just typing that, actually haha

I'm gonna have to call run-on sentence there. Way too many commas...
Remember that the goal is not to make the posts as long as you can ^_^;

I'm also unsure if "her" refers to a new character, or someone else's character.

I am sorry - this is new to me, and definitely intriguing. I understand the idea better now, but I am afraid I have not attempted sharing characters before. I will do better.

• Love
@Cambridge Hazard
Oh, we aren't sharing characters, and it just occured to me that I didn't write that in the first post >.<

I was actually worried that you had.

Just try not to do so much. Focus either on your character, or her actions. You might be able to condense both into one post if you use two sentences.

The key is to cut out all detail.

I have edited the entry so it may align better in respect of the others. I will take your advice to heart, and I thank you for that.

Sorry for inactivity; I'm mostly just reading this at the moment, looking at where it goes :P

@Salsacookies Any particular reason you've switched to using first person? :o

Didn't realized I switched, I was just typing normally.