Lilo and Stitch: Ava's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I RETURN!!)

THe little blue fluffball had things matted to his fur, and licked some amorphous floury goo off his eyelid. he held up his hand. "hiiieeee." he chuckled.

"stitch never very good at cooking. fruit salad best thing." he looked down, contemplating his little mistake. he looked back up at her.

"Me.. never been alone... until Lilo Die." he said, a sad look in his eyes.

Ava sighed and shook her head as she cleaned up what was left of the mess, "If you knew it wasn't your best thing than you should have definently asked for help instead of trying to do it on your own." She sighed, her back still to him as he spoke again, her own eyes becoming saddened and her body tense.

She threw the rag into the sink and sighed once more, "Niether...have I. Mom always was there. Taking care of me and all but, now I guess I just have to kind of learn to get along without her. " She knelt down and petted his head once more, "It does help now that your here. At least it's not as quiet or lonely."

Standing up straight she went over to his sandwich and began finishing it for him before holding it out for him to take, "You sure do stay hungry, huh? We just ate and now your eating again."

Status
Not open for further replies.