1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
full

Character Name:

Ava Gemeni
Student
Strengths:
She is good at surfing, building things, and is very fast at running.
Weaknesses:
She's not strong. At all. In fighting she's one of the first to be taken out, but her running skills and being agile helps so that she won't get pumbled.
General Appearance:
She is very much like her mother in appearance. She has the same facial features as Lilo did at her age, same tan skin. The only differences are that, since her father had blonde hair and blue eyes, Ava has the same. Her blonde hair and blue eyes, along with her tan skin, got her teased a lot as a child, but she quickly got over that.
Talents:
Again, surfing is something she loves and has a talent for. Building things as well. She can build something with very little instructions. She's also very good at talking her way out of trouble.
Inabilities:
She is very clumsy. This tends to get her in trouble a lot actually. She's constantly falling and tripping over things. She also is horrible at cooking.
Fears:
She's claustrophobic. Tight and small spaces, as well as being in the dark, scare her. She doesn't know why, but this is just a major fear of hers.
Character Biography:
Background of how Lilo had Ava: Lilo Pelkai and her husband Hampton Gemeni. When Lilo graduated high school, she went off to college, where she met Hampton. Since both were going to college for Astronomy they hit it off rather quickly and fell in love. Though of course, after college, Lilo had to return home to Hawaii. Much to her surprise, a month after she returned, she got a call from him. He had missed her so much, that, if she would have him be there with her, he was going to move there. She agreed and the two hit it off right where they left off. Unknown to Hampton though, Lilo was working for a group called the United Galactic federation, along with her 'dog' Stitch. It was only after they were engaged that Lilo revealed the truth to him, wanting him to know about her secret life before they were married. After the initial shock, he came to terms with it and they were married a year later when Lilo was twenty three. Hampton even just a few years after their marriage, began helping with Lilo's work and even joined the federation himself. When Lilo turned twenty five she gave birth to Ava and had to keep her work on the down low, even keeping Stitch out of sight, to protect her daughter. Never once in her life did she ever let Ari know the truth. She feared it would put her daughter in danger, something she would not risk.
Ava's Biography: Ava was pretty much an average girl. She grew out kind of an outcast. With her tan skin and golden blonde hair and blue eyes, people made fun of her. They always either said she dyed her hair to make it that color or spent too much time in the sun. Though, despite her sadness in being picked on so much, Ava found comfort in her mother, who told her differences are what made us unique. Her mother made her feel good about herself so that bullies didn't really bother her. Despite having an average American father, she was very much raised in her Hawaiian culture as well. She grew up knowing all about Ohana and what it meant to be family. During the summers, while her parents worked away from home, she would actually spend her summers out in Hawaii with her Aunt Nani, who taught her much about their culture.
When Ava turned eighteen, a month after she graduated high school and while she was out at her Aunt's house, she got news that both her mother and father had died in a 'plane crash'. The devastated girl couldn't find it in her to return home after that and stayed in Hawaii with her aunt. Her parents were both buried in Hawaii as well, that being her mother's birth place and her father stating in the will he wanted to buried with her. In the will, Ava was left an old house in Hawaii, where her mother used to live. It is there that Ava will be moving into and where she will be staying for the remainder of her college life in Hawaii. Little does she know that there is a little blue alien in that house and the two are about to cross paths and start an all new journey.

It was so hard to believe that they were gone. Her parents had been such a big part of her life and now she would never see them again. Their funeral was nice, she made sure of that, but it was difficult for her to sit through. She felt everyone glancing her way with looks of pity and such. She didn't want that. But they did it anyway. The only ones who probably really cared about how she felt were her Aunt Nani and her husband David. She visited them every summer and had been with them when she heard the news that her parents were gone. They had done their best to comfort her and though it didn't help really, it was nice that they put their best efforts in.

But soon, she would just want to be alone. Alone to think. Alone to grieve. Just alone in general to do whatever she wanted without another person saying she needed to act a different way. She wanted to get over her parents in her own way and in her own time. That was why, when Nani approached her with the will of her parents and said they had left her some old house there in Hawaii, Ava was willing to take the place as her new home. Obviously it would need work, as it hadn't been lived in in many years, but she could do it. It would just take time.

And so, here she was, riding with her aunt in her car to this house and when they pulled up, she looked up at it, studying it form the distance, "What's the big sphere?"

Nani grinned and shrugged, "You're parents were astronomers. What do you expect? It's where they studied the stars at night in. This also used to be our house when your mother was a little girl. Even then she was interested in the stars. She would spend hours with that thing opened up, just staring up at the sky at night." She smiled and lead her inside, "I know its a little dirty. But its still very sturdy. Not much work needs to be done other than some cleaning."

She nodded, "Yeah. That alone will take days in a place like this."

Nani nodded, "Yeah, but we'll get it done. Unfortunately, I can't help today. I have to be at work in half an hour. But I'll come by tomorrow morning to help you out." Her aunt hugged her and kissed the top of her head, "Love you, Ava. You take care." She nodded and hugged her back before watching her leave, the young woman alone in this new place. She sighed in the silence and looked around, "What a weird place." She smiled, "Heh, but then again, my mother wasn't exactly normal, so this place fits her well."

She figured, before she started cleaning, she should explore a bit and walked around to each room, looking in. Then, came the last room. The bedroom up in the sphere. She went up to the room hesitantly, an unsure look on her face, looking around as she walked around all the boxes and such piled in the room, rubbing her arms, "This place is creepy. No wonder they moved away from this place." Of course, that wasn't the real reason her parents moved, but she didn't know that, all she knew was that this room gave her the creeps, yet she found herself too interested to not explore around in it, moving boxes and such as she looked around, a curious look on her face.

He stood next to Nani at the funeral. short enough not to be seen, dressed in a black suite with fedora on his head, his ears covered by it as he watched. And still as they lowered the caskets into the ground, he stood there. The crowd dissipated until Only He was left. a blank stare in his pitch black eyes.

"aloha.. oe." came the sad nasaly words from the little blue creatures mouth. a sad sniffle stuck in his throat as he turned and shuffled away.

Stitch walked the streets of town, looking to an ice-cream shop he use to visit with Lilo. Past the Pele's thunder Cafe where they'de had David and Nani's wedding reception. To the open field he'd said goodbye to the other aliens years before that. he shook his head, unable to figure where to go, what to do. Nani was at work, David too. he had learned by now not to interfere with that at least.

Home.

IT was all he could think of. going behind a restaurant, he shuffled off all his clothes, stuffign them int he little brown clothe backpack he had. tossign it on and freeing his other two arms with a POP, Stitch looked to the left, suddenly hearing a growl. He met face to face with a large dog. "uhoh."
the dog came screaming out of the alleyway, trashcan stuff all over him and stitch scrambled up a wall with an annoyed growl. Soon he'd be at the one place he was always welcome. Even if... even if Lilo was gone.

-----------------

He arrived at the house. a smile on his face. he had no idea what he'd do. but he was here. he heard a car coming down the road behind him, and dove through the doggy door on the back porch fast as he could, hiding up int he observatory beneath the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This place is going to need a lot of cleaning up." Ava whispered to herself as she moved about the boxes. She didn't want to get rid of anything in here though. After all, it did belong to her parents. But, then again, maybe she could just move them all down to the basement. That way it would still be here, but it wouldn't be taking up space in the observatory. She didn't know what exactly she could use the observatory for, but surely she could find some use for it. And so, nodding to herself, she set to work, carrying everything, box by box, down to the basement, which took quite a while.

Soon though, she was done and smiled to herself, going back up tot he room with a broom in hand, as well as a clear container that carried other cleaning supplies. She began sweeping the dusty floors, when she heard a slight scratching sound on the wood of the floors, growing a little nervous. Ava hated animals such as mice and rats, so hearing that sound and knowing a house as old as this might have them, she was terrified. Carefully, broom turned upside down as if to swing it, she began searching about, tiptoeing through the room until she heard the sound again, this time coming from under the bed.

Maybe she could trap it? moving quietly over to the clear container of supplies, she dumped it all out, carrying the medium sized container with her as she made her way fearfully other to the bed. Then, she hesitantly bent down, not enough to see under the bed, but enough to poke the broom under it, giving a loud and high pitched squeal of terror as the creature ran out and as fast as she could slammed the clear container down around it, sitting on top of the container so that hopefully it wouldn't get out.

Huffing and out of breath, she looked down to see it wasn't a rat. At least, she didn't think it was. It looked more like a strange dog. A wild dog that had snuck into the house? How had it even got in here? Of course, she had completely forgotten about the doggy door. She would have to seal that thing up later. For now she had to figure out what to do about this thing first. Maybe she could call somebody? She nervously looked around, seeing she had left her phone across the room and there was no way she was going to reach it without letting the thing out. Great.

Maybe she could make a run for her phone? She looked down at the thing inside. Was it fast? She hoped not. Looking back to her phone, she hopped off of the container and dashed toward it, scooping it up and then, seeing the thing had gotten out, she rushed over to the bunk beds, climbing up to the top one. Surely it couldn't climb up there, right? After all, dogs couldn't climb that well. Then she began dialing Nani's number. She only got voice mail, but at least she could leave a message for her to get there as soon as she got off of work, "Nani?! You have to come here as quick as you can! T-There's a... a thing here!"

She would feel a poke at her ankle. like a child. two large black eyes looked up at her and the cute little blue thing tilted his head.

"you.. know Nani?" he burbled. blinking. a fly landed on his eyeball and he quickly licked it off, swallowing it and smacking his lips. a sheepish toothy grin on his face.

At the feel of something touching her ankles, Ava shrieked once more and in her fear dropped the phone, it clattering to the ground. She scooted away from the dog like thing, looking at it with wide eyes as it talked. Yes, TALKED. How was that even possible that an animal could do such a thing? She looked down at it, "You....you talk?" Of course, then her mind was brought back to the thing's question on if she knew Nani. She slowly nodded, "Nani....is my aunt."

She slowly moved on the opposite side of the bed as this animal and the moment she slipped off, grabbed for the broom, holding it up, ready to swing at this animal if it came near her, "If you can talk, then tell me who you are. What you are. And why are you here?"

Stitch looked left.. then right. pictures used to hang on the walls here. lilo, stitch, nani and david. even Jumba and some of the other experiments. But not anymore. his ears flopped down and he made a dissatisfied groan in his throat. looking back at her , he smiled again, clambering to the edge of the bed and holding out his four arms.

"Me Stitch. Nani is Ohana. If Nani is your aunt, You family with Stitch!"

Nani....ohana?" Ava grew confused, looking at him, broom still raised. He didn't really answer her questions, but who he was would have to do for now, "How in the world are you apart of Nani's ohana?" This just didn't make any sense whatsoever. If this thing really knew Nani then why had she never seen him before? And how did he even get to know Nani anyway? After all, her aunt Nani was a practical woman who didn't really seem like the type to go around befriending strange blue creatures. The only one that she would have known to ever befriend such a thing as this was her mother.

Her eyes grew suddenly sad at the thought of her mother, the broom lowering just a little bit, but it was quick passing and soon the broom was raised once more, "You are NOT my family. The only family I have now is Nani and David. I don't want anyone else in my family." Family left. Family died. She didn't want that anymore. All she needed was David and Nani. She wouldn't be having anyone else trying to worm their way into her life. She ust couldn't take that anymore.

Stitch's ears slipped down again and he looked at the floor. "More stubborn than Lilo." he grunted. "I call Nani later. but you can stay in stitch's house till then." he said, hopping off the bed and swaggering across the floor like he owned the place, going to the stairs of the observatory to maybe find something to eat downstairs.

"Your house? Why I otta--" But, before she could even do anything with her broom, the animal had left the room and her phone started ringing as well. Caught between whether to chase the thing down or answer her phone, she went to her phone first, seeing it was Nani calling her. Relieved, she snatched up the phone and answered it.

"Ava? What's wrong? I got a message about something in the house?" Nani started, her voice full of urgency at the way Ava had sounded in such a panic earlier.

"Yes there is something in here! It's..I don't even know what it is! Its creepy and blue and it talks! NANI! IT FREAKIN' TALKS!"

"Blue? Talks...oh no." There was a sigh on the other side of the phone, "Look, I just, I can't leave work right now. But, trust me, Stitch is not going to hurt you. Just, hold out until I can get there after work. And don't hurt him Ava. I have to go now."

"What do you mean? Nani, this isn't making any sense!" Ava said desperately, but Nani hung up without giving her any answers, leaving the girl so confused. She heard the sound of doors opening and closing from downstairs though and figured it wasn't time to just stand around thinking. She rushed downstairs and looked around, seeing the little blue thing going through her cabinets, which had yet to be stocked with food and such and then the little thing dared to go in her purse and grab one of her candy bars from there, "Hey!"

She rushed over, trying to grab it from him, and in the end she sat on the floor, holding him in her lap like she was wrestling a child, holding the half of the bar he hadn't eaten yet out of his reach, "That is mine you little thief!" She gasped when he got a hold of it anyway, eating the rest. She sighed and continued to hold him, looking down at him with a glare, "Here's the deal you little....thing. This is my house. My mother left it to me. When Nani gets here she is going to take you...where ever. But for now, I have to go get lunch and get things for the house. And since I'm not leaving you in the house without me watching you, you're coming with me."

She got up, struggling to hold the squirming blue creature in her grasp, looking about for something she could put on him. Finally, after rumaging through the drawers of the kitchen, found an old collar and leash, "Hah!" She slipped it over his head and connected the leash to it, placing him on the floor, "There, you look like a dog now. A weird one, but it will do." She tugged on the leash, trying to get him to follow her, "Come on you little thing. If you're good I'll get you something to eat while we're out."

"mother? ACK!" he growled a little, but her glare made him sink back, grumbling as she carreid him off. stitch sw the collar, his ears perkign up.

"Ah. stich doesn't need-" he was cut off again by the collar swiping around his neck. "collar...well okay."

He stopped, tuggign the leash as he held up his hand. "One moment."

he held his breath and his left eye closed, the little antenna sucking into his head. he repeated this witht eh other antenna before sucking in his second pair of arms.

"haha!" he grinned. then walked on all fours to Ava, nuzzling her leg.

"Hwoof!"

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any stranger..." She mumbled after his antennas and extra arms retracted into his body. He did look much more like a dog now though, so maybe now no one would ask any questions. She sighed and rolled her eyes when he nuzzled her leg, "Come on, lets get going." She walked with him down the street, looking for a good place to go shopping. The younger people in the town sure did give her strange looks, but the older locals looked as though everything were perfectly normal in seeing Stitch, as if they had seen him before.

Finally after some walking she found a small store and nodded, kneeling down to look at him, "Okay, you stay here. I'm just going to grab a few things, okay? Then after that we can get some lunch." With that, she tied the leash to the bike rack outside of the store, just as a precaution, and went inside. She was quick, picking up just enough food and such to do her the next few days, and walked out, the few bags on her arms as she untied the leash, "Alright, lets get going." The two walked along down the road, until they reached a place called Pele's Thunder Cafe, "Hey, Nani told me about this place. I'll go grab us something from there."

Once again, she tied his leash up outside then walked in, ordering food from the older owner of the store, when the man noticed Stitch outside, "Oi, is that Stitch?"

"Hm? Ava looked over her shoulder, "Oh...yeah it is. You know him?" She asked, looking at the man.

"Yeah, that's Lilo Pelekai's dog. Well, at least he was before, you know..."

"What?" Ava asked in surprise, "Lilo was my mom. I don't ever remember her having a dog. If she did I would sure know about it." Unless she had a dog before Ava was born, in which case, that dog would be dead by now, right? But, this dog thing was strange. Everything happening today was strange.

"Well, I'm sure that's him. He comes and goes a lot tho. You can bring him inside. He always used to come in here to get snacks."

Ava pursed her lips, "Alright....if you say its okay." With that, she walked outside and untied the leash, walking back in and grabbing their food to go sit at a table so they could eat.

stitch scuttled up to one of the stool, hopping up onto it and smiling toothy at the old man, his eyes half shut as he awaited whatever Ava was going to get him. when she got their goodies he was at the table before Ava was. the same table they all used to go to. stitch wiggled his ears a little in anticipation.

It felt like old times. new people, but still ohana.

Stitch let out a happy little burble, staring at Ava like she was the only thing that existed. well.. thats probably what it looked like.

Ava sighed as she sat down, setting his food in front of him and eating her own. She wasn't even sure if Stitch should be sitting at the table with her, but the old man said nothing about it, so she assumed that this probably wasn't the first time Stitch had done this. She ate her food quietly, unlike this little Stitch who ate his food noisily and rather messily. This was sure going to be a long day. Once the two were finished eating, she thanks the old man and took Stitch's leash, leading him out of the shop and down the road to the house once again. Once she was there, she took off the leash and collar, putting them away, "Alright, now, I have cleaning up I have to do, so just, keep out of my way."

With that, she went to work, cleaning and wiping things off, trying to get the house back into working order. The house was rather big though, and so it would take a long time before she would actually be done with it. After a while, she decided that was enough for the day and made her way outside, having not really looked around outside when she first got here. Out in the back yard, she found an old, but still in good shape, hammock. She smiled at this and went over to it, lighting the touches that were beside it and sat down on it. This was a really nice place to think. She sighed and leaned back, staring up at the stars before she reached in her pocket, bringing out a small family photo of herself and her mother and father.

"I see you found our favorite spot." Ava looked up to see Nani walking over to her and she sat down in the Hammock with Ava, looking at the picture together, "Lilo and I loved to just sit out here together."

"Nani, what's going on?" Ava asked quietly, looking over at her aunt, "What is that...thing? And why is he here?"

Nani sighed, "Let me tell you a little story. Well, a big story actually. You see, right after our parents died, I kind of had to step up and be a parent and a sister all in one. But, that also meant I had to work. A lot. And so, I had no time to really spend with Lilo a lot. She got really lonely and didn't really have any friends. So, one night, I thought, 'what could be a better friend to her than a dog?!'" Nani laughed, "Boy was I in over my head, because of course Lilo would choose the strangest and ugliest dog in the whole place. The lady even said he had been hit by a truck earlier that morning. Oi, was I freaked out."

She shrugged, "But Lilo wanted him, so I got him. Well, she payed for him after borrowing money from me, but you get the gist. That little monster was horrible. Stealing food from the fridge at night, made me loose my job, made it so I couldn't find another job. I wanted to just toss him out or at least send him back to the shelter." Sighing, she smiled and continued, "But, your mother wouldn't have that. She went on to remind me that Stitch was ohana and that he belonged with us no matter what he did. Turns out, what he was ended up being more of a problem than anything he did. You see, Stitch was...different. He's not a like we had thought dog. Never was. Stitch....as hard as it may be to believe, is a genetic experiment made by an alien."

Ava looked at Nani like she was crazy and Nani held up her hands, "I know, I know. Its weird how I can say that with such ease now, as though its perfectly normal. But, I've also been around him for years now. Long story short, the people who made him and people that wanted him locked up, came here to try and take him away. But, once again, your mother was stubborn in wanting to keep him, and to be honest, I didn't want to see him go either." She laughed softly, "Lilo guilted the alien trying to take him, saying how she bought him and the alien would be stealing if she took Stitch away. And so, they let Stitch stay." She looked over at Ava once more, "He's been apart of our Ohana ever since. He was very important to your mother. The two of them were together so much. Even after you were born. Your mother never told you much about her work, did she?" Ava shook her head and Nani continued, "Both your mother and father worked for the aliens, along side Stitch, for the United Galatic Federation. In other words, this big alien council made up of a bunch of weird aliens bent on protecting peace in the universe. Those times you were left with babysitters or with me while your parents went on business trips? That was her going off with Stitch and your father on missions."

She paused, sighing once again, placing a hand on Ava's shoulder, "And...it was on one of those missions that....that you parents....died."

Ava looked at her wide eyed, her eyes filling with tears, "W-what....but you said....you said it was in a plane crash!"

Nani hugged her, "I know, I know, I just....didn't know how to tell you the truth. The three of them, your mother, father, and Stitch were infiltrating a ship. I wasn't told exactly what happened, but...there was an explosion and.....they didn't make it."

"Then how is he still alive?!" Ava said, gesturing angrily toward the house where she knew Stitch was.

"Stitch is indestructible. The only thing that can kill him is water because he can't swim in it. Ava....I know this is hard for you to take in....but....you have to realize, Stitch, he's Ohana. He's Ohana to me. He was Ohana to your mother. And, he's your Ohana too."

"I don't want any more Ohana, Nani. The more Ohana, the more....the more chance I have of loosing someone again..." She whispered, sinking back down into the hammock, staring down at the picture of her mother and father again.

"Oh, baby." Once again, Nani hugged her, "You can't be so stuck on loosing people that you shut yourself off. If you do that, then you'll always be alone. You have to let new people in. You have to try, Ava. Promise me you'll give this a chance?"

With a sniffle, Ava nodded and Nani kissed her forehead before standing up, "I'll come back again tomorrow to check on you." With that, Nani began walking off, stopping just a little way from the house to see Stitch there. Kneeling down, Nani smiled at him and petted his head gently, "Hey Stitch..." She looked over her shoulder to where Ava was, the girl crying softly and holding onto that picture with a death grip, then looked back to him, "Take care of her, okay? She really needs a friend right now..." Standing up she nodded, "I'll see you later." And with that, Nani walked off.

"N..nani." Stitch looked up at her unable to let her go yet. He scrambled infront of her before she could get to the car. There was a sad look in his eyes. One that was unfamiliar to Nani. He held up a picture he took from his backpack. The edge was burnt, and there was a slight smudge of.. Of dries blood on the bottom . it was a picture of stitich, Lilo and her husband in federation suites on the deck of a ship. All smiling and confidant.

"Stitch saw lilo.. Take photo to big store. Fixed it and made bigger. Made copies for Christmas... Can.. Nani fix stitch picture?" He asked. the little blue guy held it up as high as he could for her to take.

Nani looked at the picture with both sympathy and heartbreak in her expression. taking the photo gingerly from stitch's hands, she looked at it for a second before holding it to her shirt. she didn't know what to say or how to say it. Stitch had been around for so long now, but it was still hard to see him as anything but family. In that moment, Nani wished he was human, or at least... MORE human. it would have been easier to console him. to understand how he felt, but with how little he spoke and those eyes-more expressive than any human... she leaned down and scritched his head.

"Of course i will, Stitch. Anything for Ohana." she said. and left as quick as she could before either Ava or stitch could see her tears. she had to be strong. right?

-----------

Stitch watched her leave and slowly made his way over to ava. Without thinking twice, he hopped up into the hammock and curled up in her lap, eyes closed and ears down. he was warm and fuzzy. a bit dusty, but he didn't even smell like an animal really.

Ava stared down at the picture in her hand for the longest time as she sat there. She heard the soft voices of Stitch and Nani talking, but she really didn't hear what they were saying. She was too caught up in her own thoughts. Of how she missed her parents. Of how she wanted things to go back to normal. She wanted anything to see her mother again and hug her, or to go out on father-daughter nights with her father. She just wanted things back to the way they were. Where she was with Ohana and everything was okay. She hugged the photo closely to her and closed her eyes tightly, only for them to snap open at the feel of something, or well, someone climbing onto the hammock.

She watched as none other than Stitch crawled over to her, curling up in her lap. Carefully and hesitantly, the girl rested her hand on his head and began to stroke his blue her, brushing most of the dust off of him that had gotten on him from the house in the process. Then, after a moment, Ava picked him up and found herself hugging him close to her, feeling tears escape her eyes once more. It wasn't for any reason really that she hugged him. Even though she hadn't heard Nani say that to Stitch, it was pretty obvious what Nani had said to him had been true. She right about Ava just needing a friend. Someone to be there for her.

And it seemed like Stitch needed the same thing. After all, he had just lost his best friend and a huge piece of his Ohana. Them two being kind of shoved together, this was best for both of them. They could be there for each other when no one else really could. Just like now.

Stitch wrapped his arms around her neck as she hugged him, he didn't mind when people snuggled him so hard, it didn't hurt. he let out a sigh and closed his eyes, purring a little sorta like a cat purred.

"O.. ohana. Ava." he said in her ear, nuzzling his face into her neck. He wouldn't let go until she did.

Ava smiled when Stitch hugged her back. He held him for a moment longer before setting him back down onto the hammock, whipping the tears from her face as she nodded, "Yes, Stitch is ohana." She got up from the Hammock now, then picked him up going to carry him inside, "Like mom used to say, Ohana means family. And family means no body gets left behind. And that means you too Stitch. If you were my mothers ohana then you are my ohana too."

Walking inside, she set him down and nodded. She kneeled down and stroked his head, "We'll just have to start getting to know each other."

Stitch headed straight for the kitchen after she spoke to him, a few things clattered, and when she walked in, there was a pot of water on the stove, heating up and stitch was rummaging through the canned food in the back pantry.

"OOO spam!" he chuckled, tossing several cans of it out as he went to work making a sandwich spread with whatever he could find. an unopened glass container of pickles, some pineapple juice from a can of pineapple slices.

He completely forgot about the Water he'd set on to boil.

When Ava got in, she set the groceries down and went to take her photo back up to the observatory room. It was the only room she had completely cleaned and so she figured she would just sleep up there for now. When she set it down she walked back down to the kitchen where, much to her surprise, in such little time Stitch had made a mess of the kitchen, "Stitch!" Rushing over she turned off the overflowing boiling water, then sighed turning to him, "You have to be more careful! Do you want to burn the house down?!"

She sighed and started cleaning up the mess that he made, "If you were hungry you should have told me instead of doing all this." She said guesturing toward the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.