Lights' Official Request Thread

Do you think long term roleplays are annoying?

• Ugh, yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, will our characters be aristocrats...?

They can be anything you want. I personally want to try out this out with my character being a Royal.

Okay~
Let's state our characters, and I'll post a OnexOne roleplay. That's it right? I'm still relatively new to Iwaku :o

I forgot to ask, are you going to be the guy or the girl?

Ah, a female, if you're fine with that. I'm more comfortable playing the female. Male side/supporting characters are fine, but I'm not too comfortable with playing the male lead.

Ok.
Just a warning, I'm not as good as roleplaying a male than a female. :o

I saw your roleplay resume. I hope me playing my preferred gender isn't too much for you to handle because you know you are always free to get out of this. As for your question onto where you should post this, if it's posted here, yes, you post it in the one x one roleplay forum.

It's fine, I can handle it ^^
I posted the thread. Should we state out characters here, or on the thread?

Ah, I usually post my characters through private messaging, as well as plot and storyline.

I would absolutely love to plot something modern-era with you! Or fantasy/period piece as well!

I'd be in AtLA. :3 You got any pre-planned plots for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of it being before the Aang was found, during the 100 years.
Where two benders travel across the world, or where they are refugees trying to run away from the Fire Nation that has destroyed their towns. I didn't quite elaborate on the plot ^^' but if you have ideas, we could use those.
I'm making another AtLA, plot at the moment, however it will be a group roleplay :o

I had this one idea of an exiled Fire Nation Merchants son wandering the world (ala Zuko) he meets another traveling Bender(prolly Earth)and they begin to travel together. They explore the world. I suppose eventually it'd come out hes a fire bender and then DRAMA
Set before Aang is found most likely. I will play the male and I wouldn't mind at all if there was romance. :p

I have a couple hundred views?! Wow 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.