Lighthouse [ Signups now closed! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Thespin character. Just give me some time to write a cs

Name: Aurelia McGregor
Role/Ability: Thespin
Ability specifics: Aurelia is best at mimicking peoples looks, but she always seems to have problems with the chin. Another skill that needs developed is writing like other people. If she sits like the person she is mimicking she can write like them, but she has to see them to do it.
Description: Aurelia is striking with thick raven hair that runs to below her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a striking deep blue and tanned skin. Aurelia has high cheek bones and a thin frame. Although small, Aurelias curves are deep and she seems almost perfectly proportioned. Her one flaw is the deep scars that mar her wrists.
Personality: Aurelia is strong and determined. No matter what, she'll always do what she thinks is right. She's loud, brave, and intelligent.
History: When Aurelia was five her mother tried to kill her. She put her in the bathtub and her mom and her boyfriend held Aurelia down and slit her wrists. The only thing that saved Aurelia was the neighbor who heard her screams. After Aurelias brush with death she was sent to live with her great aunt in Nexus and has been there ever since, slowly growing out of her shy spell.
Miscellaneous skills: Aurelia is an awesome guitar player.
Anything else: Her favorite band is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Cool-- accepted! ^^

I'll post the starting thread in just a minute.

Are we free to continue posting? I'm not sure where to go / what to do after the survey.

Me neither.... I guess we're just waiting on Nabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.