Light and love in the Darkness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Can I ask why nearly every bodies parents are dead or away?

Because everyone knows to be the best you have to have a tragic back story... aka my character is loosely base off of a movie xD.

Hay red I can be your older brother if you want.

Oh can she please!!! Yes yes! Id love it if you did!!! You can change his name and picture if you want. Thank you1!!!!! *HUGS*

lol ok I will match my last name with yours and keeping the picture as is. =P

Yeah! I will put up my first IC post when you do, since we'll probably be together. Thank you <3

<.< already posted =P I'm outside in the cold reading so you can join me there.

Name: Alexander (aka Shadow) Kurios
Pic:
View attachment 17570
Power: Can turn into a literal shadow
Hobbies: Reading and writing
Strengths: Likes to help friends
Weaknesses: Doesn't talk to people other than his little sister.
Family: Little sister: Klein
Extra bits: Even though he almost never talks to people he can talk fine when he does.

That's my sign up btw Red

alrighty then.... Uh here we go....
There are multiple schools for now I've restricted, the sign ups to The Expendables Academy for Supernaturally Gifted, Their colors, are bright red. uniform is a white button up, red (ties for men and bows for girls, only way to tell in some cases this is a must.), Black pants or skirt, for whoever wants either....

But I in my deep mediation status waiting in line at burger king for an hour to get a Delicious Rodeo Burger...(off topic)
I realized my first plan wouldn't work.... which was to start an inter school conflict and move on from there so, i'm opening a second thread, that is happening at a different school and in time those threads will collide, )o( Smashing the plots together, yes... you may have a character in both threads, just realize that in the end you be playing multiple characters, I'll post a link later.... Same sign up sheet, the school Is Calvin's old school, Avalon Institution for the Dangerously Empowered , In England, same sign up sheet, Uniform,... Eru-Cosplay-(Kamiyama-High-School)-from-Hyoka.jpgSoul-Cosplay-Suit-Set-from-Soul-Eater.jpg please try your best! !:poke:!

Two schools! Two threads! Two characters ! WOOO! This is crazy! You're crazy! But I like crazy. *wink wink* So we are to make a different character to go in a different school...? I can do that... I think. Hop to it Red!
Question! Are the two schools at odds? Like competing or something along those lines?

Yes, due to the founders rivalry, Uther Penn and Jordan Montegue, (wink wink? Nervous tick?{joke})

Name: Seele Geher
Pic:
Ghotly girl.jpg
Power: Phasing-She can walk through walls or even people. She can also become solid again while in another matter. An example: She can stick her arm though a wall then turn her arm back to a solid. Her arm then takes up the space the wall once did and that section of wall is destroyed.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, and watching.
Strengths: She sees nearly everything as is very observant
Weaknesses: She is weak and frail.
Family: Her adoptive parents Mutti and Vati
Extra bits: She can appear to be a ghost at times because of how pale and quite she is.

Can I just Transfer Kol since he really hasn't been getting much attention? xD

I don't see a problem with that.... but you need to play into to it like he gets a call from the Administrative office telling him he has a gold level (best) scholor ship to the other school....

EDIT:(I HATE double posting so i'm just gonna edit this one...
Name:Dirk Bays
Pic:Aoshiki.~ Garret Rain.jpg
Power: Can rebel against the laws of Gravity Friction and basic human basic human boundrys
Hobbies: anime, manga, dying his hair, dream to start a mafia
Weaknesses:He feels a compulsion to rebel
Strengths: He is loyal to his 'family'
Family:who ever is part of his mafia, and his uncle Flaco
Extra bits: Punk

Name: Raven grim
Powers: wind (if it's ok)
Hobbies:Video games, books and doing homework.
Strengths: She is silence and move quickly.
Weaknesses: she does not talk to anyone and she would put herself in danger to save others
Family: She does not have anyone but her big sister.
others:She dose not talk but she can if she wants. She wonder about different thing people don't think about.
pic:
14678_1_other_anime_anime_girls_headphones_girl_with_headphones.jpg

Giving heads up, I may drop out of this role play. I apologize ahead of time just in case I do.