Light and love in the Darkness.

Ummm... happy much Alice?

Awww... v.v

*Hugs Nor* It's okayyyyy I still wuv you. ^^

can i create a character? ive been looking for a good high school rp and this is one of the only ones ive been really interested in...<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>can i create a character? ive been looking for a good high school rp and this is one of the only ones ive been really interested in...<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Name: Felix Munis
Pic:
ColoredEnd.jpg

Power: Mediumship (The ability to contact, summon, and expel, ghosts.)
Hobbies: Meditating, Listening to Music, Sleeping
Strengths:Ghosts, Curses, Cooking, Cats.
Weaknesses: Light, Academics, Girls, Girls.
Family: None, blood related. But Considers Mina and Rifu as family.
Extra bits: Felix is an amazing cook but gets extremely nervous around girls. He seems antisocial as well, preferring to talk to his spirits over actual classmates. He usually talks to two spirits, Mina a female spirit who can transform to a black cat and Rifu a male spirit who can transform into a white cat. They usually transform into the forms when others are around.

[MENTION=3574]spaceninja[/MENTION]
I'm sure Ene wouldn't mind. ^^

Name:zac
Pic:nice.jpg
Power:audio manipulation(the abilty to manipulate sound. for example; create sound, get rid of sound, distort sound, change the way something sounds, or make it so a person cant hear a certain sound, ect..)
Hobbies:mixing music,listening to music,playing music, writing music, reading,programming,electrical engineering(making electronics), sleeping,fighting
Strengths:kind,happy,musical,confident,not afraid of much
Weaknesses:hot headed,easily goaded into fighting,sometimes takes things too seriously
Family:mom(dead), dad(dead), sister(hospitalized), brother(dead)
Extra bits:<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>listens to music on his around ear headphones almost 24/7 but is very adept at reading lips.

Wahts wrong Alice?

There needs to be more people at the other school though. :/

cool! ill post an introduction to my character! thanks!<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Hey can I join?! Okay I have two characters please!
Name: Maree Torrent
Pic:firegirlanime.jpg
Power: Fire Bending
Hobbies: Hanging with her friend Blass and fire "bending".
Strengths: Fire... duh... and yeah that.
Weaknesses: Swimming... and winter and stuff like that.
Family:
Extra bits: Is best friends with Ally Hombrez. :D

Can I play 2 characters actually? Here's the other:
Name: Ally Hombrez
Pic:crowgirlanime.jpg
Power: Flying & turning into a crow
Hobbies: Teasing dogs&having fun with her friend
Strengths: Flying and making people feel bad (only if she doesn't like them)
Weaknesses: Being in a small space
Family: Crows.... just crows...
Extra bits: Hates dogs and cats... and is best friends with Maree Torrent